According to The Loop, Apple has already send out media invites for their March 2ns event to unveil the iPad 2. According to the invitation received by The Loop, the event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 10:00 am. This is the same venue Apple has used to introduce a number of products in recent years.
- Twitter for Mac Gets an Update – Notification Center Support and More
- Blinking in the Spotlight, Ireland Calls for International Crackdown on Tax Dodging
- The iPad Accounts for 89% of Tablet Online Shopping Traffic, Ranks High in Sales Per User
- YEEHAW! Apple CEO Tim Cook Says: ‘The Made-in-USA Mac Will be Assembled in Texas’
- Apple Offers PayPal Payment Option in German Online Store