According to The Loop, Apple has already send out media invites for their March 2ns event to unveil the iPad 2. According to the invitation received by The Loop, the event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 10:00 am. This is the same venue Apple has used to introduce a number of products in recent years.
- Review: Kangaroo Mobile Desktop Goes Pro & Works With The iPhone Wirelessly
- 7 Mobile App Trends to Watch In 2017 (Infographic)
- MacTrast Deals: The Adobe KnowHow All-Inclusive Photography Bundle
- Review: Add 256GB Of Storage In Seconds To The MacBook Pro With Transcend’s JetDrive Lite 360
- Samsung Will Brick all Unreturned Galaxy Note 7 Handsets Rendering Them Useless