According to The Loop, Apple has already send out media invites for their March 2ns event to unveil the iPad 2. According to the invitation received by The Loop, the event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 10:00 am. This is the same venue Apple has used to introduce a number of products in recent years.
- New 4K Drone Video of ‘Apple Park’ Shows Completed R&D Facility, Solar Panel Progress
- MacTrast Deals: The Ultimate A/V Converter Kit for Mac
- Apple Shifts its Stance on Third-Party iPhone Screen Repairs – They No Longer Automatically Void Warranty
- AT&T Debuts Revamped Unlimited Data Plan – Adds 10GB of Tethering and $25 Off DirecTV
- Wallpaper Weekends: Morning Dew for Mac, iPad, iPhone & Apple Watch