According to The Loop, Apple has already send out media invites for their March 2ns event to unveil the iPad 2. According to the invitation received by The Loop, the event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 10:00 am. This is the same venue Apple has used to introduce a number of products in recent years.
- Apple’s Apple Pay FAQ Answers Merchant’s Questions About the Service
- Apple Sends Email to Aperture Users – Promotes Upcoming Photos App
- Microsoft Debuts Office 2016 for Mac Preview – Available for Free Download
- MacTrast Deals: Ultra-Premium Mac Bundle Extended to March 11!
- Apple Patent Filing Indicates Apple is Looking at Ways to Waterproof Devices