According to The Loop, Apple has already send out media invites for their March 2ns event to unveil the iPad 2. According to the invitation received by The Loop, the event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 10:00 am. This is the same venue Apple has used to introduce a number of products in recent years.
- Apple’s “Stickers” TV Ad Gives Big Boost to MacBook Sticker Vendors
- Delta Updates iPad App – Allows Video Streaming During Flights
- Flaw in USB Protocol Allows Malware to Exist in Device Firmware Undetected
- It’s Official: Apple Welcomes Beats to The Apple Family
- Kuo: Apple Likely to Ship Only 3 Million iWatch Units This Year