According to The Loop, Apple has already send out media invites for their March 2ns event to unveil the iPad 2. According to the invitation received by The Loop, the event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 10:00 am. This is the same venue Apple has used to introduce a number of products in recent years.
- Hacker Responsible for iCloud Celebrity Nudes Photo Scandal Sentenced to 18 Months in Federal Prison
- Shipping Estimates for New MacBook Pro with Touch Bar Begin to Slip
- Apple’s New Airpods Are Now Merely Shown as ‘Coming Soon’
- Apple Debuts New ‘TV’ App for Apple TV and iOS, Coming Soon – Live Tune-In Available Today
- Apple Debuts New MacBook Pro Lineup With Retina Quality Multi-Touch Touch Bar