According to The Loop, Apple has already send out media invites for their March 2ns event to unveil the iPad 2. According to the invitation received by The Loop, the event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 10:00 am. This is the same venue Apple has used to introduce a number of products in recent years.
- Discover Announces Apple Pay Support to Begin in Fall
- Kuo: iPhone and Mac to be Bright Spots in Apple’s Q2 2015 Financials
- MacTrast Reader Shares His Apple Watch Unboxing Experience
- Apple Accepting Donations for Nepal Earthquake Relief via the iTunes Store
- Apple Watch Sport Gets Destroyed in This Kitchen Torture Test Video