According to The Loop, Apple has already send out media invites for their March 2ns event to unveil the iPad 2. According to the invitation received by The Loop, the event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 10:00 am. This is the same venue Apple has used to introduce a number of products in recent years.
- Apple Confirms it is Investigating iCloud Connection for Celebrity Photo Leaks
- Apple’s ‘iWatch’ Reportedly at ‘Engineering Verification Test’ Stage, Components in Production
- Apple to Partner With Major Credit Card Companies on Its New iPhone Payments System
- AnandTech Publisher Anand Lal Shimpi To Join Apple
- New Video Allegedly Shows Rear Shell for 5.5-inch iPhone 6