According to The Loop, Apple has already send out media invites for their March 2ns event to unveil the iPad 2. According to the invitation received by The Loop, the event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 10:00 am. This is the same venue Apple has used to introduce a number of products in recent years.
- Review: iTENS Pain Relief Therapy: Control Your Pain Relief From Your iPhone
- Apple Seeds tvOS 9.2.2 Beta Four to Developers
- Apple Seeds OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan Beta Four to Developers and Public Beta Testers
- Apple Seeds iOS 9.3.3 Beta Four to Developers and Public Beta Testers
- Samsung Expected to be Big Winner in Apple’s Move to AMOLED Displays for 2017 iPhone