According to The Loop, Apple has already send out media invites for their March 2ns event to unveil the iPad 2. According to the invitation received by The Loop, the event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 10:00 am. This is the same venue Apple has used to introduce a number of products in recent years.
- Apple Hasn’t Changed The iPhone 6 Plus to Prevent Bending
- The iPhone – How Did We Get Here From There? (Infographic)
- Apple Warns Shareholders of Changes to Irish Tax Structure
- MacTrast Deals: The Bluetooth Shower Speaker – Shower Yourself In High-Quality Sound
- Microsoft Releases New Outlook for Mac – Next Office for Mac Release Coming in 2015