According to The Loop, Apple has already send out media invites for their March 2ns event to unveil the iPad 2. According to the invitation received by The Loop, the event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 10:00 am. This is the same venue Apple has used to introduce a number of products in recent years.
- The One That Started it All – The Original 1984 Macintosh
- Wallpaper Weekends – Batman: The Hero Your iPhone Deserves
- Sprint Makes a Grab for T-Mobile Customers – Offers Minimum $200 Trade-In
- iPhone Demand Remains Strong – Grabs 50% of All Q4 2014 U.S Phone Activations
- The Apple iMac G3 Revisited – The First Mac Introduced Following Steve Jobs’ Return to Apple