This Mac tip is provided by Mark Greentree and was originally posted on Mark’s blog – Everyday Mac Support. For more of Mark’s tips visit his site, follow him on Twitter, or browse his archive of posts here.
- How to Change the Auto-Lock Time Setting on Your iPhone Running iOS 10
- Fitbit Paid a Mere $23 Million to Acquire Wearables Competitor Pebble
- Apple Has Multiple Groups Working on Wireless Charging for ‘iPhone 8’
- Netflix Comings and Goings for March 2017
- MacTrast Deals: iMemStick 3.0 MFi-Certified Lightning Flash Drive