This Mac tip is provided by Mark Greentree and was originally posted on Mark’s blog – Everyday Mac Support. For more of Mark’s tips visit his site, follow him on Twitter, or browse his archive of posts here.
- Apple Grabs Top Spot in Consumer Reports Customer Service Survey
- MacTrast Deals: Make Your iPhone Run Like New with PhoneClean iOS Cleaner
- Court Denies Apple Bid to Remove Bromwich as E-books Antitrust Monitor
- iOS Messages Bug Begins to Affect Third-Party Apps
- Google Opens Up ‘Inbox by Gmail’ to All Users