This Mac tip is provided by Mark Greentree and was originally posted on Mark’s blog – Everyday Mac Support. For more of Mark’s tips visit his site, follow him on Twitter, or browse his archive of posts here.
- Review: Amped Wireless BTSA1 Long-Range Bluetooth Adapter
- Meet ‘Pono’ – The $400 High-Fidelity iPod Competitor From Rocker Neil Young
- Jailbreakers, Take Note: Hold Off on Updating to iOS 7.1!
- Apple TV Gets an Update to Version 6.1 – Allows Easier Hiding of Channel Icons
- Remote for iOS Gets an Update – Control iTunes Radio, Browse Purchased Movies and TV Shows, More