This Mac tip is provided by Mark Greentree and was originally posted on Mark’s blog – Everyday Mac Support. For more of Mark’s tips visit his site, follow him on Twitter, or browse his archive of posts here.
- Pulse Play for Apple Watch Tracks Your Score While Playing Tennis and Other Racket Sports
- Apple & SAP Join in New Enterprise Partnership
- Netflix Debuts Controls to Give Viewers Control Over Video Streaming Quality on Cellular Networks
- MacTrast Deals: Adobe Digital Photography Training Bundle
- Siri Creators to Debut ‘Viv’ – An Improved Virtual Assistant