The iPad has seen some bizarre uses since it was launched, but this is undoubtedly the cutest. Animals can now play with iPads. Lizards, cats, dogs, frogs, and monkeys have all been seen playing games on the device, AllThingsD reports. Some have even taken it further, with pet food maker Purina creating a series of apps just for cats. Below are a selection of amusing examples of animal-iPad interaction. The last one is a frog playing on Android, but it’s still very funny, especially as it backfires:
- Review: Stryke for iPhone – Troll your friends
- MacTrast Deals: The Name Your Own Price Mac Bundle 5.0!
- New iOS 7.1 Code Indicates That Siri Could be on Her Way to The Apple TV
- Apple Unveils ‘Powerful’ Site – Features Apps Used in New TV Ad
- Apple Issues FaceTime Fix for Older Versions of OS X – iOS 6 Version Still Not Working