The iPad has seen some bizarre uses since it was launched, but this is undoubtedly the cutest. Animals can now play with iPads. Lizards, cats, dogs, frogs, and monkeys have all been seen playing games on the device, AllThingsD reports. Some have even taken it further, with pet food maker Purina creating a series of apps just for cats. Below are a selection of amusing examples of animal-iPad interaction. The last one is a frog playing on Android, but it’s still very funny, especially as it backfires:
- App of the Week: Rooms – Forums Get a Modern Makeover
- AT&T Locks Universal Carrier Apple SIM in New iPads
- Report: The iPad Air 2’s NFC Chip Merely Secure Element for Apple Pay
- With iTunes Sales Down 13%, Apple Moves to Revamp and Rebrand Beats Music Streaming Service
- MacTrast Deals: Just a Few Days Left to Get OSTraining – Lifetime Training To Become An Expert Web Developer – For Just $79!