This Mac tip is provided by Mark Greentree and was originally posted on Mark’s blog – Everyday Mac Support. For more of Mark’s tips visit his site, follow him on Twitter, or browse his archive of posts here.
- HBO and Apple in Talks About $15/Month Apple TV Streaming Service
- BetterWorks Will Bring Real-Time Goals Tracking Data to the Apple Watch
- Rumor: ‘iPhone 6s’ to Ship with 2GB RAM, Possibly a Pre-Installed Apple SIM
- MacTrast Deals: Pay What You Want For The Front-End Master Developer Bundle
- Apple Discussing Employee Poaching Settlement With Battery Maker