This Mac tip is provided by Mark Greentree and was originally posted on Mark’s blog – Everyday Mac Support. For more of Mark’s tips visit his site, follow him on Twitter, or browse his archive of posts here.
- Wallpaper Weekends: That Bubbly Feeling for the iPhone 6 Plus
- iOS 9 & OS X 10.11 to Focus on Quality, Rootless Security, Smaller Apps, More
- Apple Watch OS 1.0.1 Update Affects Heart Rate Tracking for Some
- MacTrast Deals: Save 51% on Active Wrap Wireless Headphones
- British Police Photo Shows iPhone 5c That Saved Life of Gunshot Victim