This Mac tip is provided by Mark Greentree and was originally posted on Mark’s blog – Everyday Mac Support. For more of Mark’s tips visit his site, follow him on Twitter, or browse his archive of posts here.
- New 4K Drone Video of ‘Apple Park’ Shows Completed R&D Facility, Solar Panel Progress
- MacTrast Deals: The Ultimate A/V Converter Kit for Mac
- Apple Shifts its Stance on Third-Party iPhone Screen Repairs – They No Longer Automatically Void Warranty
- AT&T Debuts Revamped Unlimited Data Plan – Adds 10GB of Tethering and $25 Off DirecTV
- Wallpaper Weekends: Morning Dew for Mac, iPad, iPhone & Apple Watch