This Mac tip is provided by Mark Greentree and was originally posted on Mark’s blog – Everyday Mac Support. For more of Mark’s tips visit his site, follow him on Twitter, or browse his archive of posts here.
- Apple’s “Stickers” TV Ad Gives Big Boost to MacBook Sticker Vendors
- Delta Updates iPad App – Allows Video Streaming During Flights
- Flaw in USB Protocol Allows Malware to Exist in Device Firmware Undetected
- It’s Official: Apple Welcomes Beats to The Apple Family
- Kuo: Apple Likely to Ship Only 3 Million iWatch Units This Year