This Mac tip is provided by Mark Greentree and was originally posted on Mark’s blog – Everyday Mac Support. For more of Mark’s tips visit his site, follow him on Twitter, or browse his archive of posts here.
- Indian Government Rejects Apple’s Request to Sell Refurbished iPhones in the Country
- Report: Developers Continue to Lose Interest in Apple Watch Until Apps Can Run Independently
- MacTrast Deals: Scrivener 2 – 50% Off Deal Ends May 31st!
- Twitter for iOS Update Gives iPhone 6s/6s Plus Users More 3D Touch Love
- Amazon’s Echosim.io Website Puts the Power of Alexa in the Browser