The iPad has been called many things. Steve Jobs himself even called the device “magical” when he originally introduced it on stage. And now Swedish magicians Charlie Caper and Eric Rosales prove that the iPad really is magical (pointed out by iMore) by putting on one of the most incredible demonstrations that I have ever seen. Take a look below!
- Jony Ive Named as Apple’s Chief Design Officer
- Review: Inateck HBU3VL3-4 USB 3.0 Hub + Gigabit Ethernet Converter
- Kickstarter of the Week: MeezyCube – Protective cover for MacBook MagSafe Adapter
- MacTrast Deals: Apple Watch Course – Go from Newbie to Pro Building 14 Apps
- Wallpaper Weekends: That Bubbly Feeling for the iPhone 6 Plus