The iPad has been called many things. Steve Jobs himself even called the device “magical” when he originally introduced it on stage. And now Swedish magicians Charlie Caper and Eric Rosales prove that the iPad really is magical (pointed out by iMore) by putting on one of the most incredible demonstrations that I have ever seen. Take a look below!
- Report: Apple OLED Suppliers Gear up for 2017 iPhone
- Kuo: 2016 MacBook Pro to Feature Touch ID, OLED Display Touch Bar
- How to Designate Someone to Manage Your Facebook Profile When You Die
- Movie Genius 5.3.1 for iOS Offers a Comprehensive Guide for Movie Fans
- Apple Seeds First Betas of iOS 9.3.3 and OS X 10.11.6 to Developers for Testing