The iPad has been called many things. Steve Jobs himself even called the device “magical” when he originally introduced it on stage. And now Swedish magicians Charlie Caper and Eric Rosales prove that the iPad really is magical (pointed out by iMore) by putting on one of the most incredible demonstrations that I have ever seen. Take a look below!
- Apple Announces (RED) Shopping Day Gift Card Amounts for Black Friday
- Virtual Copies of Well-Known Watch Faces Likely to Lead to Lawsuits
- MacTrast Deals: The 10 Ft. Apple-Certified MFi Lightning Cable
- KGI’s Kuo: Apple’s iPhone Lineup to Sell 71.5M Units in Q4 2014
- Apple Announces World AIDS Day 2014 Campaign for (RED)