The iPad has been called many things. Steve Jobs himself even called the device “magical” when he originally introduced it on stage. And now Swedish magicians Charlie Caper and Eric Rosales prove that the iPad really is magical (pointed out by iMore) by putting on one of the most incredible demonstrations that I have ever seen. Take a look below!
- How to Disable Background App Refresh in iOS 7
- Readdle’s PDF Expert 5 for iPad – Updated Design, Improved Editing, Better Document Management
- Apple’s iPhone 5s is Still the Top Selling Smartphone in the U.S.
- iPhone Chinese Market Share More Than Doubles Following Debut of iPhone 5s and 5c
- Attention Holiday Shoppers! – Walmart to Offer the iPhone 5c for $27 This Friday