The iPad has been called many things. Steve Jobs himself even called the device “magical” when he originally introduced it on stage. And now Swedish magicians Charlie Caper and Eric Rosales prove that the iPad really is magical (pointed out by iMore) by putting on one of the most incredible demonstrations that I have ever seen. Take a look below!
- Review: Amped Wireless BTSA1 Long-Range Bluetooth Adapter
- Meet ‘Pono’ – The $400 High-Fidelity iPod Competitor From Rocker Neil Young
- Jailbreakers, Take Note: Hold Off on Updating to iOS 7.1!
- Apple TV Gets an Update to Version 6.1 – Allows Easier Hiding of Channel Icons
- Remote for iOS Gets an Update – Control iTunes Radio, Browse Purchased Movies and TV Shows, More