The iPad has been called many things. Steve Jobs himself even called the device “magical” when he originally introduced it on stage. And now Swedish magicians Charlie Caper and Eric Rosales prove that the iPad really is magical (pointed out by iMore) by putting on one of the most incredible demonstrations that I have ever seen. Take a look below!
- MacTrast Deals: Turn PDFs & Images Into Gorgeous Digital Magazines With Next FlipBook Maker Pro for Mac
- Bluetooth 5 Specification Officially Ratified by Bluetooth SIG – 4x Distance, 2x Speed of Current Specs
- What Pebble Customers Need to Know About the Fitbit Buyout
- Playable Demos of ‘Super Mario Run’ Now Available in Apple Stores
- Apple Pushing Movie Studios for iTunes Rentals While Movies Still in Theaters