The iPad has been called many things. Steve Jobs himself even called the device “magical” when he originally introduced it on stage. And now Swedish magicians Charlie Caper and Eric Rosales prove that the iPad really is magical (pointed out by iMore) by putting on one of the most incredible demonstrations that I have ever seen. Take a look below!
- Review: BigTweets – A Simple Way to Tweet More Than 140 Characters From Your iPhone
- Wallpaper Weekends: Rocky Balboa for Your iPhone
- Apple Still Leading Tablet Vendor – Despite iPad Sales Numbers Drop
- Judge Expresses Concerns Over Apple E-Book Settlement
- How To Move Your iTunes Library to an External Drive