The iPad has been called many things. Steve Jobs himself even called the device “magical” when he originally introduced it on stage. And now Swedish magicians Charlie Caper and Eric Rosales prove that the iPad really is magical (pointed out by iMore) by putting on one of the most incredible demonstrations that I have ever seen. Take a look below!
- Rumor: Apple to Increase ‘iPad Air 2′ RAM to 2GB, Retina ‘iPad mini 2′ to Stay at 1GB
- ‘NFL Now’ Channel Launches on Apple TV – Breaking NFL News and Highlights
- Parallels Announces Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac – OS X Yosemite Compatible
- MacTrast Deals: OSTraining – Lifetime Training To Become An Expert Web Developer
- Samsung Awarded Patent for iPhone-Like Phone Design