The iPad has been called many things. Steve Jobs himself even called the device “magical” when he originally introduced it on stage. And now Swedish magicians Charlie Caper and Eric Rosales prove that the iPad really is magical (pointed out by iMore) by putting on one of the most incredible demonstrations that I have ever seen. Take a look below!
- Pad & Quill Announces New Full Grain Leather Bands for Apple Watch
- LG Display Partnership Shows Apple is Out of the Monitor Business
- Apple’s Touch Bar Developer Guidelines Lean Towards Backwards Compatibility
- MacTrast Deals: Avantree AptX Low Latency Bluetooth Headphones
- Twitter to Shutdown Vine, PornHub Makes Offer to Save Six-Second Video Service