The iPad has been called many things. Steve Jobs himself even called the device “magical” when he originally introduced it on stage. And now Swedish magicians Charlie Caper and Eric Rosales prove that the iPad really is magical (pointed out by iMore) by putting on one of the most incredible demonstrations that I have ever seen. Take a look below!
- Pebble Cuts Prices on Their Smartwatches, Takes a Jab at Competitors
- Apple’s Fiscal Q4 2014 Results Conference Call Set for October 20th
- Devs Get OS X Yosemite Golden Master Candidate From Apple (Updated)
- Rumor: Apple Watch Manufacturing Slated For January 2015
- Foxconn Hiring More Workers to Aid in iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Production