The iPad has been called many things. Steve Jobs himself even called the device “magical” when he originally introduced it on stage. And now Swedish magicians Charlie Caper and Eric Rosales prove that the iPad really is magical (pointed out by iMore) by putting on one of the most incredible demonstrations that I have ever seen. Take a look below!
- New Video Shows iPhone 6 Built From Collected Parts – Boots to ‘Connect to iTunes’ Screen
- New Photos Confirm iPhone 6 NFC Chip From NXP
- T-Mobile Un-Carrier 7.0 Event Set for September 10th
- Report: Apple’s iWatch Not Likely to Ship Until Early 2015
- Silver Allows Developers to Use Swift to Create Android and Windows Phone Apps