The iPad has been called many things. Steve Jobs himself even called the device “magical” when he originally introduced it on stage. And now Swedish magicians Charlie Caper and Eric Rosales prove that the iPad really is magical (pointed out by iMore) by putting on one of the most incredible demonstrations that I have ever seen. Take a look below!
- The One That Started it All – The Original 1984 Macintosh
- Wallpaper Weekends – Batman: The Hero Your iPhone Deserves
- Sprint Makes a Grab for T-Mobile Customers – Offers Minimum $200 Trade-In
- iPhone Demand Remains Strong – Grabs 50% of All Q4 2014 U.S Phone Activations
- The Apple iMac G3 Revisited – The First Mac Introduced Following Steve Jobs’ Return to Apple