The startup chime is unique to the Mac, and while you might think it’s always been the same, it’s actually gone through quite a few changes over the years. From 1984 to now, this video (via Gizmodo), covers all the different chimes that Apple created for it’s Macs. They’re surprisingly different, with some really high pitched.
- Review: You Doodle for iOS – Inspire the Artist Inside!
- AT&T Adds New Hidden Fee to Wireless Bills, Pilfering Over Half a Billion Dollars From Unsuspecting Customers
- Review: Visual Watermark – A Quick and Easy Watermarking App for Mac
- Twitter Finally Enables Two-Step Verification to Improve Account Security
- Mailbox Announces the Release of iPad Version of Popular Email Client