Here’s a fairly amusing photo coming right from Times Square. You might think that the huge billboards on display use Windows or some version of Linux. Well guess what? Probably the biggest screen to have switched to Mac yet, Times Square billboards run OS X. Unfortunately, this was only revealed when they crashed, but at least we know…
- Some OS X Yosemite Users Report Wi-Fi Connection Issues
- Seth Rogen Set to Play Woz in Steve Jobs Biopic
- iPad’s Share of Tablet Market Slightly Shrinks in Q3 2014
- MacTrast Deals: Just a Few Days Left to Join in The iOS 8 + Swift eLearning Bootcamp!
- CurrentC Member Meijer Goes Rogue, Accepts Apple Pay