Here’s a fairly amusing photo coming right from Times Square. You might think that the huge billboards on display use Windows or some version of Linux. Well guess what? Probably the biggest screen to have switched to Mac yet, Times Square billboards run OS X. Unfortunately, this was only revealed when they crashed, but at least we know…
- Wallpaper Weekends: Super Bowl Sunday Wallpapers for the iPhone and iPad
- Review: The Kenu Highline Case for the iPhone 6 Plus – Keep Your iPhone on a Leash!
- Review: Presso Design Coffee Sack and Leather iPad Air Sleeve
- The True Sign of the Coming Apocalypse: Mophie’s Super Bowl Commercial
- How To Make Your Virtual Machine Run Automatically in Parallels Desktop When You Boot Your Mac