Here’s a fairly amusing photo coming right from Times Square. You might think that the huge billboards on display use Windows or some version of Linux. Well guess what? Probably the biggest screen to have switched to Mac yet, Times Square billboards run OS X. Unfortunately, this was only revealed when they crashed, but at least we know…
- MacTrast Deals: Tiger VPN Lite: Lifetime Subscription
- Happy Thanksgiving to Our Readers in the U.S.
- Apple Posts Christmas-Themed Ad Featuring Stevie Wonder and Andra Day
- MacTrast Deals: The Pay What You Want: Learn to Code Bundle
- Report Claims Apple and UnionPay Close Deal to Bring Apple Pay to China