Here’s a fairly amusing photo coming right from Times Square. You might think that the huge billboards on display use Windows or some version of Linux. Well guess what? Probably the biggest screen to have switched to Mac yet, Times Square billboards run OS X. Unfortunately, this was only revealed when they crashed, but at least we know…
- AT&T Locks Universal Carrier Apple SIM in New iPads
- Report: The iPad Air 2’s NFC Chip Merely Secure Element for Apple Pay
- With iTunes Sales Down 13%, Apple Moves to Revamp and Rebrand Beats Music Streaming Service
- MacTrast Deals: Just a Few Days Left to Get OSTraining – Lifetime Training To Become An Expert Web Developer – For Just $79!
- iPhone 6 Plus Users Report Inexplicable Crashing Issues