We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Kickstarter of the Week: foaster – The Best Dock Since Sliced Bread – For the iPhone 5S, 5C, 5
- Wallpaper Weekends: Snowy Salutation
- Apple Officially Reveals 74% of All iOS Devices Are Now Running iOS 7
- Apple Seeking $15.7M in Attorney Fees From Samsung
- iPhone U.S. Smartphone Usage Share Rises to 40.6%