We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Apple to Partner With Major Credit Card Companies on Its New iPhone Payments System
- AnandTech Publisher Anand Lal Shimpi To Join Apple
- New Video Allegedly Shows Rear Shell for 5.5-inch iPhone 6
- Kuo: Apple Reversible Lightning Cable or New USB Adapter Won’t Ship Alongside iPhone 6
- New Video Shows iPhone 6 Built From Collected Parts – Boots to ‘Connect to iTunes’ Screen