We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- U.S. Internet Hit by DDoS attacks on Major DNS Provider
- Apple Names Night Sky 4 as the App Store Free App of the Week
- Car Collector Uses Apple Pay to Purchase $1 Million Aston Martin
- MacTrast Deals: Integrate Your Team With This High-Quality Screen Recording Extension for Chrome
- Report: Luxury Apple Watch Pop Up Shop in Galeries Lafayette Closing January 2017