We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Apple Working on Deep System-Wide LinkedIn Integration for iOS 7
- New High-Res Images Show Side-By-Side Comparison of Claimed ‘iPhone 5S’ and iPhone 5 Displays
- Report: Leaked Schematics Show What Case Makers Expect Apple’s New iPhones to Look Like
- Video Appears to Show iOS 7 Running on an iPad
- iOS Device of Choice for Shoppers, Sellers Devote Development Dollars to iOS & Android