We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Walmart-Owned UK Supermarket Chain Asda Tests Apple Pay in Stores
- Tim Cook Marks 5 Years as Apple CEO, Gets $100 Million Anniversary Present
- Sony DualShock 4 USB Wireless Adapter brings Full DualShock 4 Controller Support to Mac
- Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac Gets a 64-Bit Update
- Kanex ‘GoPower Watch’ MFi-Certified Portable Battery for Apple Watch Now Available