We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Meet Grizzler, The World’s First Phodographer
- Wallpaper Weekends: Apple Logos for Your Mac
- Apple Grabs Top Spot in Consumer Reports Customer Service Survey
- MacTrast Deals: Make Your iPhone Run Like New with PhoneClean iOS Cleaner
- Court Denies Apple Bid to Remove Bromwich as E-books Antitrust Monitor