We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- DaisyDisk 4 – Find & Remove Those Large Files Eating Up Your Mac’s Hard Drive Space
- Apple to Launch 21.5-inch iMac With 4K Display in October
- Apple Adds New Twitter Account Dedicated to Promoting App Store Games
- MacTrast Deals: All-Inclusive iOS 9 & Swift 2 Course Bundle
- Star Wars Fans: Soon You’ll be Able to Fly Your Own Millennium Falcon Drone