We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Some Apple iCloud Services Hit By Outages
- ‘iPhone 6s’ Exterior Won’t Change – Will Support Faster LTE Connections
- Universal Releases First Full-Length Trailer for ‘Steve Jobs’ Film
- Citibank iPhone App Adds Touch ID and Apple Watch Support
- MacTrast Deals: IDrive 1TB Wi-Fi Drive & 1TB Cloud Backup Bundle