We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- MacTrast Deals: Tab LapDesk – A Desk for Your Tablet or Smartphone Anywhere You Go!
- Wallpaper Weekends: The Call of the Wild
- Some Users Report Issues With App Stores and iTunes (UPDATED)
- Netflix Offline Viewing Could Launch by Year’s End
- Hotel Tonight iOS App Gets Expanded Touch ID Support, Discounts for Apple Pay