We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Review: Kangaroo Mobile Desktop Goes Pro & Works With The iPhone Wirelessly
- 7 Mobile App Trends to Watch In 2017 (Infographic)
- MacTrast Deals: The Adobe KnowHow All-Inclusive Photography Bundle
- Review: Add 256GB Of Storage In Seconds To The MacBook Pro With Transcend’s JetDrive Lite 360
- Samsung Will Brick all Unreturned Galaxy Note 7 Handsets Rendering Them Useless