We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Wallpaper Weekends: There’s Just Something About a Porsche
- Weekend Contest – Win 1 of 5 Codes for The Great iOS Puzzle Game Machinarium
- Presenting a Beautiful Smartwatch Concept That Makes Sense
- Pebble Adds New Smartwatch App Partners – eBay, Evernote, and TWC
- Apple Retains Title as #1 Smartphone Maker as iOS Marketshare Inches Up One Point