We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- How To: Save Data Usage by Turning Off Web Page Preloading in Safari on Your iOS Device
- How To: Selectively Delete Entries From Your Browsing History in iOS Safari
- Late Night ‘Motor Noises’ Reportedly Heard From Apple’s Sunnyvale Testing Facility
- MacTrast Deals: Beyond Ink Pen – A Pen, Stylus, USB Drive, iPhone Charger & More
- Just in Time for Valentine’s Day: GIFCards