We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Aetna to Provide Apple Watch at no Cost to 50,000 Employees, Subsidize Watch for Customers
- Apple Squeaks by Samsung to Take Top Spot in ASCI PC Customer Satisfaction Survey for 13th Consecutive Year
- Apple Seeds Second Beta of macOS Sierra 10.12.1 to Developers
- MacTrast Deals: Pay What You Want: The Award-Winning Mac Bundle
- Apple Will Announce Fiscal Q4 2016 Financial Results on October 27