We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Apple Seeds iOS 8.2 Beta 3 to Developers
- Sony Pictures “Stuck in 1992″ – Except for Mac and iOS Users
- SwiftKey’s iOS 8 Keyboard Gets Into the Holiday Spirit
- Jimmy Fallon Gives a Free iPad Air 2 to Every Member of His “Tonight Show” Audience on Wednesday
- Amazon Brings One Hour ‘Prime Now’ Delivery to New York City