We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Happy Thanksgiving to Our Readers in the U.S.
- Apple Posts Christmas-Themed Ad Featuring Stevie Wonder and Andra Day
- MacTrast Deals: The Pay What You Want: Learn to Code Bundle
- Report Claims Apple and UnionPay Close Deal to Bring Apple Pay to China
- T-Mobile Offers $200 Bill Credit to Sprint Customers for Each Line They Switch to the Magenta Network