We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Thieves Using Phishing Sites to Trick iPhone Theft Victims Into Unlocking Stolen Devices
- SXSW Festival App to Make Use of More Than 1,000 iBeacons For Location Based Alerts
- Google Could Lose Billions if Apple Doesn’t Renew iOS Search Deal
- MacTrast Deals: Last Chance to Get The White Hat Security Hacker Bundle
- New Bio ‘Becoming Steve Jobs’ Includes 25 Years of Interviews With Jobs and His Inner Circle