We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Investor Carl Icahn Says Apple’s Stock is Still Undervalued
- Apple Back-to-School Sale Kicks Off in Australia and New Zealand
- Apple Grabs Number One Spot in Luxury Gifting in China
- FCC Votes to Change Definition of Broadband to a Minimum of 25Mbps
- MacTrast Deals: IconQ Boundless S3 Bluetooth & NFC Speaker