We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Fitbit Paid a Mere $23 Million to Acquire Wearables Competitor Pebble
- Apple Has Multiple Groups Working on Wireless Charging for ‘iPhone 8’
- Netflix Comings and Goings for March 2017
- MacTrast Deals: iMemStick 3.0 MFi-Certified Lightning Flash Drive
- Federal Court Rules Police Can’t Compel FingerPrint Unlocks for All Devices in a Particular Building