We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Wallpaper Weekends Bonus: Xperia X Wallpapers for iOS and Apple Watch
- Reliable Leaker @evleaks Says iPhone 7 and 7 Plus to Debut Week of September 12th
- MacTrast Deals: Titan Charging Cables
- Wallpaper Weekends: A Snail’s Life for iPhone and Apple Watch
- MacTrast Deals: Fone Rescue – Recovers Data That Was Lost or Accidentally Deleted