We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Wallpaper Weekends: At the Coffee House for Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
- Apple Sues Qualcomm for $1 Billion Over iPhone Patent Royalties
- Angry Birds Space Named App Store Free App of the Week
- Apple Releases New iOS App UI Design Resources for Use With Photoshop and Sketch
- Unicode Committee to Meet at Apple Campus to Discuss All-Important Redhead Emoji