We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Wallpaper Weekends: Our Favorite Metal Men for The iPhone
- A8 Chip Found in iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Capable of Playing 4K Video
- Apple Store Free App For The Holidays: The Whole Pantry (A $2.99 Value)
- Apple Begins Selling Automated iAds – Effort Designed to Boost Ad Business
- Apple Granted Final Approval of $450M Ebooks Settlement