We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- GraphicConverter 10 Update Offers Face Recognition, Live Photos, Collage, More
- Report: Apple’s Amazon Echo Competitor Could be a New Apple TV
- VirnetX Asks Court to Increase Patent Payout, Shut Down FaceTime and iMessage Services
- PayPal Mobile App Goes iOS and Android Only on June 30
- MacTrast Deals: The Modern Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard