We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Wallpaper Weekends: Easter Eggstravaganza!
- How To Block Unwanted Messages in Messages for Mac
- Apple’s Maps May Reveal Existence of the Loch Ness Monster
- Tech Workers File to Include Steve Jobs Evidence in Their Anti-Poaching Lawsuit
- Facebook Updates iOS App to Version 9 – New Features Include Commenting and Admin Improvements