We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Apple Says it is Aware of Chinese iCloud Attacks
- World Series Stadium’s Concession Stands to Accept Apple Pay
- Pre-Ordered iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 Now Shipping w/ Oct. 23 Delivery Date
- Chinese Carrier Unicom Offers ‘Pocket Upgrades’ to iPhone 6 Plus Customers
- T-Mobile to Begin iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 Pre-Orders Wednesday, October 22