We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Report: Apple is Shutting Down Beats Music Streaming Service (Updated: Not True)
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Do Well in AnandTech Benchmarks
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Charge Faster Using iPad’s Charging Adapter
- 6 iPhones, 4 iPads, 1 iPod, and 3 MacBooks Add Up to One Clever Music Video
- Sprint CEO: Sprint iPhone 6 Launch Was Most Successful Yet