We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- MacTrast Deals: The Mac Mastery Bundle – Become A Mac Power User
- Hudson’s Bay Rolls Out iBeacons to 130 The Bay and Lord & Taylor Stores in U.S. and Canada
- Apple Set to Buy Talk Radio App Swell for $30 Million
- Apple Grabs Book Analytics Firm BookLamp in Bid to Improve iBooks
- Apple Stores Soon to Offer iPhones Via Carrier Early Upgrade Programs