We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Coach Apple Watch Bands to Hit Shelves This Summer
- Review: GeoZilla Family Locator – A Battery-Friendly GPS Family Tracker
- A Free Grammar Lesson From Apple’s Phil Schiller
- Apple Releases More Apple Music API Information to Developers
- Apple Patent Would Let Friends Know When ‘Ducking’ Autocorrect Has Been at Work