We all have them. The two sticky Apple logos that come with every product can really build up, depending on how much of an Apple fan you are. I know I have at least 15, most of different sizes. What does one do with all of these? It’s simple. Combine them, and create a massive Apple logo, just like this Reddit user did (via Cult of Mac).
- Rite Aid Disables Apple Pay In Its Stores
- GT Advanced Technologies Settlement With Apple Officially Announced
- ‘Upcycled': Power Mac G5s Get New Life as Furniture
- OS X Yosemite Upgraders Report Bluetooth Lag and Connection Issues
- MacTrast Deals: The Retro Classics Nintendo & Gameboy iPhone 6/6 Plus Cases