The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Apple May Launch Apple Pay Loyalty Program in Time For The Holidays
- Apple and GT Advanced Reach Accord to End Partnership
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Talks Security With Top Chinese Official Amid Hacking Claims
- Apple Says it is Aware of Chinese iCloud Attacks
- World Series Stadium’s Concession Stands to Accept Apple Pay