The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- MacTrast Deals: CrossOver 15 for Mac & Linux
- Wallpaper Weekends: Harley Quinn for Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, and Mac
- Rumor: Apple Watch 2 Will Feature ‘One Glass Solution’ Making for a Thinner Display
- Apple Asks SCOTUS Not to Send Samsung Patent Case Back to a Lower Court
- Microsoft Lays Off Another 2,850 Workers