The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Review: Kangaroo Mobile Desktop Goes Pro & Works With The iPhone Wirelessly
- 7 Mobile App Trends to Watch In 2017 (Infographic)
- MacTrast Deals: The Adobe KnowHow All-Inclusive Photography Bundle
- Review: Add 256GB Of Storage In Seconds To The MacBook Pro With Transcend’s JetDrive Lite 360
- Samsung Will Brick all Unreturned Galaxy Note 7 Handsets Rendering Them Useless