The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- iPhone 6 Plus Supply for Tomorrow’s Launch is Low, REAL Low
- AgileBits’ 1Password 5 Goes Freemium With iOS 8 Compatible Release
- SwiftKey iOS 8 Keyboard Hits One Million Downloads in Under 24 Hours
- iOS 8 Third-Party Keyboard Apps Take Top Spots in App Store Charts
- MacTrast Deals: CleanMyMac 2 Double Pack