The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Rumor: Apple to Launch 4K 21.5-inch iMac Next Week, iPad Pro Early November
- Apple Seeds New Betas of iOS 9.1, tvOS, and Xcode 7.1
- Video Shown to Apple Employees Features the ‘Softer Side’ of Steve Jobs
- Indiegogo of Note: PowerGo-Go MAG-CHARGING – Wireless Mobile Charger
- MacTrast Deals: The Big Mac Bundle: 14 Top-Rated Productivity & Optimization Apps