The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Microsoft’s Holiday Ad Carries a Message of Peace to Rival Apple
- Kid-Centric VTech’s Data Breach Affected Five Million Customers
- MacTrast Deals: CompTIA-IT Certification Career Advancement Bundle
- Phone Maker OnePlus Offers iPhone 6s Case Sporting Its Signature Sandstone Finish
- Apple Honors World AIDS Day by Turning Logos on Retail Stores Bright Red