The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- UK iPhone User Starts Petition to Convince Barclays to Offer Apple Pay Capabilities
- Wallpaper Weekends: Sunday on the Beach for the iPad
- iPhone Gains Another 2% Market Share in U.S.
- MacTrast Deals: PhoneClean iOS Cleaner – Make Your iPhone Run Like New!
- Apple’s OS X El Capitan Trademark Filing Lists ‘Tablets’