The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- iOS 8 Reportedly Causing Bluetooth Connectivity Issues With Vehicles
- Parents: Just FYI – The App Store is Currently Recommending Age Inappropriate Apps
- Samsung to Supply Display Panels for ‘iPad Air 2′ and ‘iPad Pro’
- Report: Apple to Offer Gold ‘iPad Air 2′
- MacTrast Deals: Name Your Own Price For Our Learn to Code Bundle, While You Donate to Charity