The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- MacTrast Deals: The iFixit Pro Tech Screwdriver Set & Jimmy Bundle
- Rovio Releases Angry Birds 2 – The Nation’s Productivity Plummets
- Samsung Profits Drop – Mobile Division Profits Drop 37.6%
- Did You Know Your iPhone’s EarPods Could Do This?
- First Volkswagen Vehicles With CarPlay Support Begin Arriving at Dealers