The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Apple Pay-Compatible Square Reader Now Available via $1/wk. Installment Plan
- Mophie Debuts Wireless Charging Battery Case for iPhone 6s & 6s Plus
- Apple TV App Store Now Hides Installed Apps in Top Charts
- MacTrast Deals: The World Class Mac Bundle – Download 8 Top-Selling Mac Apps
- T-Mobile to Offer U.S. Tourists $30 Prepaid Plan Including 2GB of LTE Data