The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Wallpaper Weekends: Our Favorite Metal Men for The iPhone
- A8 Chip Found in iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Capable of Playing 4K Video
- Apple Store Free App For The Holidays: The Whole Pantry (A $2.99 Value)
- Apple Begins Selling Automated iAds – Effort Designed to Boost Ad Business
- Apple Granted Final Approval of $450M Ebooks Settlement