The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Wallpaper Weekends: At the Coffee House for Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
- Apple Sues Qualcomm for $1 Billion Over iPhone Patent Royalties
- Angry Birds Space Named App Store Free App of the Week
- Apple Releases New iOS App UI Design Resources for Use With Photoshop and Sketch
- Unicode Committee to Meet at Apple Campus to Discuss All-Important Redhead Emoji