The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Kickstarter of the Week: foaster – The Best Dock Since Sliced Bread – For the iPhone 5S, 5C, 5
- Wallpaper Weekends: Snowy Salutation
- Apple Officially Reveals 74% of All iOS Devices Are Now Running iOS 7
- Apple Seeking $15.7M in Attorney Fees From Samsung
- iPhone U.S. Smartphone Usage Share Rises to 40.6%