The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Broken Twitter Links Issue in Safari Fixed in Latest OS X 10.11.4 Beta Release
- Apple Releases Third Betas of OS X 10.11.4 and iOS 9.3 to Public Beta Testers
- Why Biometrics May be the Future of Online Security (Infographic)
- Google to Ban Flash-Based Ads – Will Go 100% HTML5 by 2017
- Apple Pay Users Experiencing Issues Adding Visa Credit and Debit Cards (UPDATE: It’s Fixed)