The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Fitbit Paid a Mere $23 Million to Acquire Wearables Competitor Pebble
- Apple Has Multiple Groups Working on Wireless Charging for ‘iPhone 8’
- Netflix Comings and Goings for March 2017
- MacTrast Deals: iMemStick 3.0 MFi-Certified Lightning Flash Drive
- Federal Court Rules Police Can’t Compel FingerPrint Unlocks for All Devices in a Particular Building