The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- MacTrast Deals: The Mac Mastery Bundle – Become A Mac Power User
- Hudson’s Bay Rolls Out iBeacons to 130 The Bay and Lord & Taylor Stores in U.S. and Canada
- Apple Set to Buy Talk Radio App Swell for $30 Million
- Apple Grabs Book Analytics Firm BookLamp in Bid to Improve iBooks
- Apple Stores Soon to Offer iPhones Via Carrier Early Upgrade Programs