The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Some OS X Yosemite Users Report Wi-Fi Connection Issues
- Seth Rogen Set to Play Woz in Steve Jobs Biopic
- iPad’s Share of Tablet Market Slightly Shrinks in Q3 2014
- MacTrast Deals: Just a Few Days Left to Join in The iOS 8 + Swift eLearning Bootcamp!
- CurrentC Member Meijer Goes Rogue, Accepts Apple Pay