The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- With iTunes Sales Down 13%, Apple Moves to Revamp and Rebrand Beats Music Streaming Service
- MacTrast Deals: Just a Few Days Left to Get OSTraining – Lifetime Training To Become An Expert Web Developer – For Just $79!
- iPhone 6 Plus Users Report Inexplicable Crashing Issues
- Amazon Enables Apple Pay For Its Rewards Visa Card
- Tim Cook’s Final Day in China: Discusses Apple Pay, Apple Watch, More