The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Apple Granted Patent for Fifth Avenue Store Glass Cube Design
- New Photos of Alleged iPhone 6 Parts Show Revamped Speaker, Rear Logo
- Apple Seeds OS X Mavericks 10.9.5 (Build 13F24) to Developers
- Report: Apple Will Introduce iWatch Alongside iPhone 6 on Sept. 9th
- T-Mobile Discounts iPhone 5s and 5c, Adds New Services to Music Freedom Plan