The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Apple Joins in San Francisco LGBT Pride Parade – Gives Pride Apple Watch Bands to Participating Employees
- MacTrast Deals: Acesori A.Buds Bluetooth Aluminum Earbuds
- MacTrast Deals: Tab LapDesk – A Desk for Your Tablet or Smartphone Anywhere You Go!
- Wallpaper Weekends: The Call of the Wild
- Some Users Report Issues With App Stores and iTunes (UPDATED)