The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- CalDigit’s Thunderbolt Station 2 Looks to Shake Up the Market
- Watch ABC on Apple TV Now Offers Full-Length Episodes For All Users
- Shipping Times for Some iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Models Slip to 1 Day
- Tim Cook ‘Deeply Offended’ by BBC Report, Apple Says Provided Facts Missing From Broadcast
- Apple Responds to BBC Supply Chain Documentary Airing Tonight