The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Apple Inadvertently Makes iOS 10 Local Backups Easier to Crack – A Fix is on the Way
- MacTrast Deals: Keyboard Maestro – Empower Your Workflow
- Netflix Comings and Goings for the Month of October 2016
- MacTrast Deals: OneVPN: Lifetime Subscription
- Wallpaper Weekends: A Touch of Pumpkin Spice for Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch