The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Wallpaper Weekends: The Flash for Your iPhone 6 Plus
- Review: The Triforce Desktop USB Charger – Charge up to 4 Devices at the Same Time!
- The Radium Internet Radio App for the Mac Gets an Update
- Apple’s New Patent Could Make it Tougher for iPhone Thieves
- MacTrast Deals: Last Chance: Pay What You Want: Learn To Design Bundle