The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Review: Phone Soap – Sanitize Your iPhone While You Charge It
- Wallpaper Weekends: There’s Just Something About a Porsche
- Weekend Contest – Win 1 of 5 Codes for The Great iOS Puzzle Game Machinarium
- Presenting a Beautiful Smartwatch Concept That Makes Sense
- Pebble Adds New Smartwatch App Partners – eBay, Evernote, and TWC