The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Apple to Partner With Major Credit Card Companies on Its New iPhone Payments System
- AnandTech Publisher Anand Lal Shimpi To Join Apple
- New Video Allegedly Shows Rear Shell for 5.5-inch iPhone 6
- Kuo: Apple Reversible Lightning Cable or New USB Adapter Won’t Ship Alongside iPhone 6
- New Video Shows iPhone 6 Built From Collected Parts – Boots to ‘Connect to iTunes’ Screen