The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- U.S. Internet Hit by DDoS attacks on Major DNS Provider
- Apple Names Night Sky 4 as the App Store Free App of the Week
- Car Collector Uses Apple Pay to Purchase $1 Million Aston Martin
- MacTrast Deals: Integrate Your Team With This High-Quality Screen Recording Extension for Chrome
- Report: Luxury Apple Watch Pop Up Shop in Galeries Lafayette Closing January 2017