The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Review: Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter – Play Your Music to Any Speaker or Stereo System
- Wearable Technology: Its Past, Present, and Future (Infographic)
- Anki Drive iOS Controlled Racing Game Adds New Cars and Tracks
- Hyundai to Bring Apple’s CarPlay Technology to Its 2015 Sonata Lineup
- Apple Launches 8GB iPhone 5c in Numerous New European Countries