The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Fire Crews Battle Blaze at Apple’s Mesa, AZ Complex
- Apple Seeds Fourth Beta of OS X 10.10.4 to Developers, Public Beta Testers
- Review: It’s Summer Party Time With the ION Audio Block Party Live!
- Gigaom Acquired by Knowingly Corp. – Website to Return in August
- MacTrast Deals: AirServer Mirroring Receiver – AirPlay Anything From Your Phone to Your Monitor