The folks at CNET put a poor, innocent iPad through its paces pretty brutally by dropping it, and even dunking it in liquid nitrogen before dropping it again frozen. Even after all that, while cosmetically it wasn’t good, it still worked perfectly. You can’t get much better than that. For entertainment value though, the best drop has to go to the Nexus 7, when it completely split into two pieces!
- Apple Offers Expedited Apple Watch Order to Developers
- Accell Debuts UltraAV DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to 3 HDMI Multi-Display MST Hub
- MacTrast Deals: Conquer iOS 8 Programming in 31 Days
- ‘Rootpipe’ Vulnerability Still in OS X Yosemite 10.10.3, Says Former NSA Agent
- 1,500 iOS Apps are Vulnerable to Man-in-the-Middle Attacks