Adobe today released the iPhone and iPod touch version of Photoshop Touch. The app is the mobile version of Adobe’s venerable Photoshop for Mac and PC. Previously the mobile version was only available for the iPad.
From the Photoshop Touch App Store page:
Bring the fun and creative possibilities of Adobe® Photoshop® software to your iPhone and iPod Touch with Adobe Photoshop Touch.
Transform your images with core Photoshop features. Combine images, apply professional effects, and share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your iPhone and iPod Touch.
Adobe Photoshop Touch for the iPhone offers the same features found in the iPad version of the app. These include layers, filters, selection tools, and adjustments. Access to Adobe Creative Cloud and 2GB of free cloud storage are included.
High points include:
- The ability to apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
- Use painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more.
- Add graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
- Use your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
- Start a project on your iPhone or iPod Touch and finish it on your iPad or back in Photoshop at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™. Your projects are automatically synced between your devices.
- Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
Adobe Photoshop Touch for the iPhone and iPod touch is available now in the App Store for $4.99. [DIRECT LINK]
Adobe Photoshop Touch for the iPad is also available in the App Store for $9.99. [DIRECT LINK]