If you’re like me, you type quite a few chunks of text over-and-over. Contact information, salutations, directions… What if you could just type a single trigger word and have your Mac fill out the rest? Meet Typinator.
How It Works
Typinator is a powerful, solution that automates the process of inserting frequently used text and auto-correcting typing errors.
It works with any application, taking a single trigger keyword and automatically replacing it with text snippets, graphics, URLs, dates, special characters, and more.
Simply define abbreviations, and a replacement text string or image, and Typinator will auto-fill every time you type the abbreviation. You won’t believe how easy it is to setup and use, and how much time it will save for you.
With thousands of predefined corrections for common typos and misspelled words for US and British English, German and French, Typinator is not only a typing assistant that speeds repetitive typing tasks, but also a system-wide auto-correction tool that automatically fixes typing errors and misspelled words.
TOP FEATURES OF TYPINATOR INCLUDE:
- Works with any application
- Preformatted text insertion
- Insert the current clipboard
- Date and time calculations
- Insert navigation keystrokes and fill out forms with just one snippet
- Built-in AutoCorrection sets with thousands of corrections for English, German, and French
- Synchronization support for Dropbox
- Organize your snippets by their meaning and purpose
- Export and import snippet sets in various formats
- Application-specific settings
For a short time, you can get Typinator at a great price, $19.99.
Just visit MacTrast Deals to grab a copy. (1 copy can be used on 2 Macs, so it’s an even better deal!)