As promised, Capcom has released all six of the original games from the popular classic Mega Man series for play on iOS devices. Capcom says the “lovingly crafted” adaptations of the 8-bit classics will reintroduce the Blue Bomber to longtime fans as well as introduce him to newcomers.
Each game has been optimized for the mobile devices they run on, and offer adjustments to game speed for each device. The games are available for $1.99 each. No word on if Capcom might eventually offer them in an app bundle.
The Games Include:
- Mega Man® Mobile – The evil Dr. Wily must be stopped in this classic action platformer, the original Mega Man!
- Mega Man® 2 Mobile – Dr. Wily resurfaces to threaten the world again! Only Mega Man can stand in his way.
- Mega Man® 3 Mobile – Fight berserk robots on uncharted planets. Mega Man must set a course for space to resolve this mysterious crisis.
- Mega Man® 4 Mobile – A year has passed since Mega Man’s battle in space. A new enemy appears – Dr. Cossack.
- Mega Man® 5 Mobile – Manic robots cause chaos in the city. How is Proto Man involved? Only Mega Man can find out!
- Mega Man® 6 Mobile – The Global Robot Alliance is formed, but this newfound peace is threatened by a new foe – the enigmatic Mr. X!