Developer Alex Komarov has updated his World Clock app for the Mac. The updated app, version 1.5.1, offers MacBook Pro Touch Bar support, allowing users to quickly convert international times with the drag of a finger.
- Add cities and time zones like GMT and UTC with a few key strokes.
- Convert international times with a drag of a cursor.
- Schedule international calls and meetings and add them to your calendar.
- Add Interactive Widget to your Notification Center
- Transform your desktop with an elegant World Clock screen saver.
- See weather at every location at a glance
- Full Touch Bar support for MacBook Pro 2016
Easily tell what time it is with clocks that change color with the time of day:
- Black for evening and night
- White for morning
- Green for working hours
Subscribing Offers Benefits
Note: The app does require a subscription. Everybody gets a free 1-month trial, and you can cancel at any time, no questions asked. Subscribers get access to time conversion, daily weather forecasts, calendar events creation and instant and timely automatic updates to the time zone database of more than 142,000 locations and timezones.
World Clock 1.5.1 for Mac is a free download in the Mac App Store. [GET IT HERE]