AT&T has brought back a promotion that offers a free fourth-generation 32GB Apple TV to new DIRECTV NOW subscribers who prepay for a three-month subscription to the streaming TV service.
AT&T first offered the Apple TV deal when the DIRECTV NOW service launched late last year. AT&T has not made a public announcement about the resumed offer, instead quietly mentioning it in a post to its community support forums. As with any deal of this type, there some “catches.”
Apple TV Device Offer – IT’S BACK!
As of August 16, 2017, the DIRECTV NOW $0 Apple TV offer is available for new customers who purchase DIRECTV NOW service at an AT&T Retail, Authorized Retail or through an AT&T Call center.
- The DIRECTV NOW $0 Apple TV offer will not be offered online or through the DIRECTV NOW application.
- New DIRECTV NOW customers are eligible to receive an Apple TV (32GB) (retail value $149) with a 3-month prepaid subscription.
- Offer is only available while supplies last.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the tracking info and estimates delivery date.
- If the device is damaged during shipping, you can contact our shipping team at 866-212-0389. Devices ship within 2-3 weeks of placing an order.
- Offer is stackable with the $25 video loyalty credit (AT&T unlimited plus/choice plans), which will be available after the 3-mo. pre-paid period.
The page also lists some other DIRECTV NOW-related offers, from partners including Best Buy, General Motors, and Roku.