Our friends at Pad & Quill have announced their latest beautiful Apple Watch band. The Heritage fits 42m Apple Watch Series 1, 2, and 3 devices, and offers luxurious American full-grain whiskey leather, along with elegant contrasting stitched french-hemmed edges.
Luxurious American full-grain whiskey leather, along with elegant contrasting stitched french-hemmed edges, makes this Apple Watch strap truly a stand-out in refinement and general haberdashery goodness. The robust non-tapering strap and 24mm solid brass buckle gives this band a substantial and rugged look & feel. We like choices, so we opted for two kinds of hardware depending on your singular tastes: Polished Nickel or Matte Black. As you peruse these Apple Watch bands, rest assured that they are made with the utmost care by skilled artisans. We are so confident in their skill that we back each one with what some call an insane warranty, but we call it true quality.
Heritage Band for Apple Watch Features:
- Robust non-tapered strap
- Made for 42mm Apple Watch Series 1, 2, and 3
- Sizing – 120-215mm wrists
- Full-grain Whiskey leather upper & lining
- Elegant French-hemmed edges
- Contrasting sand-colored stitching
- UV-resistant marine-grade stitch (used in sails, parachutes, and more)
- Durable Matte Black & Polished Nickel Hardware
- Each craftsperson personally signs each strap’s interior discreetly
- Signature orange tie off, our tribute to World Vision
- 25-Year Leather Warranty & 30-Day Money Back Promise
The Heritage is available for pre-order from the Pad & Quill website, for $99.95, and will ship in late October.