WaterField Designs has unveiled their new Ranger iPhone X case. The full-grain leather iPhone holster features hidden rare-earth magnets to attach the case to belts, pants or straps.
Rugged, yet stylish, the Ranger holster is designed to be used both by trade workers on a job site or professionals in an office setting. The new holster is currently available for pre-order from the WaterField Designs online store.
The innovative Fidlock closure keeps the iPhone safeguarded inside, and strong Neodymium rare-earth magnets securely fasten the case to clothing or straps. Both rugged and refined, the premium leather Ranger combines hands-free convenience with easy iPhone access, an ideal combination for active workers and professionals.
- Scratch-free Ultrasuede(R) lining adds cushioning and helps clean the iPhone screen as users insert and remove it from the case.
- Bottom opening allows users to keep ear buds connected and keeps text and call notifications audible when the iPhone is inside the case.
- Side openings provide easy access to volume and sleep buttons.
- Tapered sides make iPhone removal straightforward.
- Front leather pocket can hold earbuds or cash.
- Neodymium, rare-earth, self-finding magnetic attachment system easily clamps on to clothing or straps and remains in place.
- Fidlock fastener uses award-winning technology to secure flap: two magnets easily find each other for convenient, effortless closing; to open, users pull down leather tab to release a mechanical snap, enhancing security.
- In black or chocolate naturally-tanned, full-grain leather that ages beautifully, the Ranger iPhone X Case pairs as well with work pants as it does with a suit.
- Weight and dimensions: 3.2 oz; 6 x 3.5 x .75 inches
“The unique magnetic systems really set the Ranger iPhone X case apart,” explained company owner Gary Waterfield. “You can strap the case onto a belt or just about anything else – contractors to their work vests, surgeons to their scrubs, professionals to a suit or strap. It’s so versatile, and the full-grain leather gets better and better looking with use.”
The Ranger iPhone X Case is priced at $89 (USD). Size 10: Fits iPhone X with or without the Apple Case or the iPhone 8 with the Apple Case. Size 8: Fits the iPhone 8+ with or without the Apple Case. Colors: Full-grain, naturally-tanned black or chocolate (distressed) leather. Shipping for size X begins November 3, 2017. Shipping for size 8 begins November 10, 2017.
For more information, visit the WaterField Designs website.