Apple has updated its list of banks and credit unions that offer Apple Pay to their customers. The updated list shows new entries for financial institutions located in the United States, Canada, and France.
U.S. additions include:
- Alliant Bank
- Century Bank of the Ozarks
- First Federal Savings Bank of Rochester
- First Westroads Bank
- Florida West Coast Credit Union
- Landmark Community Bank
- Legacy Bank and Trust
- Lincoln Savings Bank
- Michigan Schools & Government Credit Union
- Noble Credit Union
- Park Sterling Bank
- Progressive National Bank
- Sebasticook Valley Federal Credit Union
- ServisFirst Bank
- Springfield State Bank
- State Bank & Trust Co [now Iowa and Georgia]
- Stewart’s Federal Credit Union
- The Bank of Beaver City
- United Heritage Credit Union
- Unity One Credit Union
- Wayne Bank and Trust Company
- Wells Bank
Canadian additions include Island Savings and Valley First —Enderby, both divisions of First West Credit Union. French additions include merican Express, Carrefour C-Zam, and Boursorama (Cartes Bancaires).
Adding Your Credit or Debit Card to Apple Pay
Users can add their credit or debit card to Apple Pay, by doing the following:
- iPhone users running iOS 11 can go to the Wallet app and tap the “+” icon in the upper right-hand corner to begin, and then just follow the prompts. Users of iPads with Touch ID can add a card to the service to use in apps by going into “Settings” -> “Wallet & Apple Pay” to add a card there.
- Apple Watch users will need to enter the Watch app on their iPhone, Tap on the “Wallet & Apple Pay” option, and then tap the “Add Credit or Debit Card” option.
Apple earlier this week announced their latest Apple Pay discount promo, which offers deals from ten different brands, ranging from free rush shipping to discounts of up to 30%. The ‘Springtime Savings’ deals, which are limited to customers in the United States, are available through April 18.
(List via AppleInsider)