European based music streaming service, Spotify, today released version 0.4.11 of their iPhone app. The app, only available to subscribers, introduces a brand new design and some functional improvements.
Some of the features include:
- Localized into French and Spanish
- The Edit button is back – use it to create new playlists, remove playlists, and mark playlists for offline use
- Local Files playlist shows you all the mp3s and m4as you have wifi synced from your computer
- Redesigned with a new color scheme
- Removed iPod integration feature
If you're a Spotify subscriber, you can download the latest version of Spotify to your iPhone via the App Store.