Apple jas just released an update for iTunes, bringing the version to 10.4.1. The update brings several bug fixes to iTunes, including a bug affecting media keys on 3rd-party keyboard, as well as movie purchasing and artwork-related bugs.
Apple’s release notes are as follows:
iTunes 10.4.1 provides a number of improvements, including:
– Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
– Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
– Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
– Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
– Addresses issues with VoiceOver support
iTunes 10.4.1 is available via Software Update, Apple’s downloads page, or the iTunes download page, and is available for the Mac, as well as 32-bit and 64-bit Windows. Mac users who update through Software Update will be able to download the update as a tiny 12.4mb Delta update.