• iPhone

Amazing ‘Never Wet’ Spray Could Permanently Waterproof Your iPhone

Amazing ‘Never Wet’ Spray Could Permanently Waterproof Your iPhone

The iPhone can do many things, but one thing it’s never been able to do is tread water – until now, that is. According to Ross Nanotechnology, their new Never Wet spray could completely waterproof almost any electronic device.

Never Wet spray forms a water-repelling coating on your device, and apparently does such a great job keeping out moisture that devices cannot get when once treated with the spray.

Such an amazing idea almost sounds to good to be true, but the company has a decent history, and has even produced a video showing how well the spray actually works, allowing an iPhone 3G to function underwater for 30 minutes.

Personally, I can’t wait for this stuff to hit the market. That feeling of dread that comes after dropping your iPhone in the toilet may soon become a thing of the past!

1. Mohamad Abbara says:

That’s really interesting.

2. narrowtux says:

If you look at the date @0:53, that’s about a year ago. I wonder why it takes so long 😀

3. Christianregalado says:

You want water proof? Then get a LifeProof case!! Best iPhone case on the market.

4. Codriezz says:

Where can we buy it in Belgium ??????

1. Дмитрий Бандуренко says:

try Nanex Company – based in Belgium

5. Leotong182 says:

Will it block sound from speakers?

6. 738084 914746Maintain up the wonderful piece of function, I read couple of posts on this internet website and I think that your internet blog is truly fascinating and contains lots of superb details. 69820

7. 989671 119195As I internet site possessor I believe the content material matter here is rattling wonderful , appreciate it for your efforts. You must maintain it up forever! Finest of luck. 655991

8. 528297 503693Spot on with this write-up, I really suppose this internet website needs rather more consideration. most likely be once much more to learn considerably more, thanks for that info. 136082

9. sbo says:

457054 264004I enjoy your writing type, do maintain on writing! Ill be back! 717352

10. 42496 592548Hey, you used to write great, but the last couple of posts have been kinda boring I miss your tremendous writings. Past couple of posts are just a bit out of track! come on! 892432