Video sharing site Vimeo has announced an update to their iOS app, which will now offer full iPad support and an improved editor, as well as the ability to simultaneously watch video clips. The app was originally launched a year ago for iPhone and iPod Touch.
What’s New in Version 2.0
• New, native iPad UI and an updated, easier to use iPhone UI.
• Vimeo Music Store integration in the video editor.
• Shoot video, create projects, and browse our featured channels without logging in or signing up.
• View your Subscriptions, Likes, and Watch Later album.
• Share, add comments, and view licenses, credits, and likes on other peoples’ videos.
The new iPad UI looks great, and as a Vimeo user myself, I will definitely be giving this a try. The updated app is available now through iTunes (free, App Store link).