Apple released a new update for iPhoto ’11 today. The update addresses bugs and stability issues, and brings the versi0n number up to 9.2.3.
What’s New in Version 9.2.3
• Improves overall stability
• Addresses an issue that could cause iPhoto to quit unexpectedly on systems with multiple user accounts
Included in Versions 9.2 to 9.2.2
• Photos can now be deleted from Photo Stream
• Addresses compatibility with iCloud and iOS 5
• Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in Magnify (1-up) view
• Previously imported photos are now displayed in a separate section of the Import window
• Book/calendar themes and card categories can now be selected using a pop-up menu in the carousel view
• Resolves an issue that could cause some pages of books to print incorrectly
• Rebuilding a library now correctly preserves saved slideshows and books
This update is recommended for all users of iPhoto ’11.
The update is available immediately through the Mac App Store, or through Software Update for owners of pre-Mac App Store versions of the app.