Looking to become an expert on Apple’s Siri personal digital assistant technology, or at least learn more about how to use the feature in your everyday life? As TheNextWeb points out, Author Marc Saltzman has just released a new book with your name on it – Siri for Dummies!
From the official description:
What could be cooler than asking your iPhone 4S questions and having it reply? This handy little book shows you all the cool things Siri can do for you, so you can get the most from your iPhone’s voice-activated personal assistant. Let Siri read you your messages, locate facts, direct you to the nearest sushi bar, and so much more!
- Shows you how to use Siri to keep your calendar, remind you of appointments, and check your messages
- Explains using Siri to get directions, play your favorite music, make phone calls, search the web, and even provide the weather report
- Offers helpful tips on how to use your voice to write an e-mail, create a text, add a note, and more with Siri and the iPad’s new Voice Dictation feature
- Explores some fun things to ask Siri and reveals some surprise Siri secrets
- Includes coverage of Siri for iPhone 4S and Voice Dictation for the new iPad
As you can see, the book covers the full range of Siri-related topics. Siri for Dummies is available immediately through Apple’s iBookstore ($5.99, link) , as well as on Amazon as a Kindle book and as a paperback ($5.99/Kindle, $7.99/paperback).
If you buy it, let us know what you think!