Apple has just released minor updates to their iLife apps for iOS: iPhoto, iMovie and GarageBand. The updates mainly focus on bug fixes and stability improvements, as well as address other general issues in each of the apps.
What’s New in Version 1.3.1
This update improves overall stability and addresses a number of minor issues, including the following:
• Adds the ability to access Help when editing a project on iPad
• Resolves an issue where the incorrect frame was shown after splitting a clip
What’s New in Version 1.0.1
• When publishing a journal to iCloud, the URL of the journal can now be copied using a Copy Link button
• Addresses an issue that could cause duplicate photos to appear in Photos view
• Includes stability improvements
What’s New in Version 1.2.1
• Fixes an issue that could lead to crashing or missing songs when sharing to iCloud
• Resolves an error when logging into SoundCloud using a Facebook account
• Addresses minor issues related to performance and stability
iMovie, iPhoto, and GarageBand are $4.99 each, and available immediately from the App Store.