The ever popular iOS Twitter client Tweetbot has just received its latest update, with lots of new features including new gestures, new views and Storify integration, allowing you to access the social media story making service right from the app itself. Droplr support has also been added, as well as a reorganized tweet drawer.
— Tweetbot for iOS (@tweetbot) April 30, 2012
You can now swipe from left to right to get back to the timeline and swipe from right to left to access the tweet detail, making for easy and quick access. Other neat features include higher res image uploads while on WiFi, support for $stock links and the ability to email conversations or post them to Storify.
The update is available on iTunes here. Tweetbot for iPad has yet to be updated with the new features.
The full list of new features:
– New tweet detail view with inline conversations and replies (swipe right to left on a tweet for quick access)
– New gesture in tweet detail to get back to the timeline quickly (swipe left to right)
– New conversation view now contains both the conversation and replies (swipe left to right on a tweet for quick access)
– Ability to email conversations or post a link to them via Storify when in the conversation view
– Droplr Support
– Video thumbnails now have a “play” icon to differentiate it from image thumbnails
– Timeline sync bookmark icon is now an optional setting
– Reorganized tweet drawer (last two buttons have gone through some options reorganization)
– Added thumbnail support for Vimeo links
– Higher res image uploads when on wifi
– Hold down compose tweet button to quickly open last draft
– Support for $stock links
– Improved email format when sending tweets, DMs, or conversations as email
– Arabic Localization