Sparrow has updated their popular email client for Mac with several new features, including an updated “unified inbox” that shows sent messages, drafts, and trash. Thee most notable update, however, is the long-awaited addition of POP support!
What’s New in Version 1.6
– POP support
– Esc on Quick Reply saves as draft
– Empty spam
– Unified inbox shows starred, sent, drafts, etc.
– Inbox zero message
– Composer: tab toggle now works for selecting the sending account
– Pull to refresh updates list of starred messages / unread messages / priority messages
– Shift-cmd-option-M toggles Extended Sidebar
– App startup time improvement
In addition to the new features, there are also a variety of bug fixes. The update is available immediately through the Mac App Store, as well as through the app’s own autoupdate feature for those who purchased the app directly from Sparrow. Sparrow costs $9.99 from the Mac App Store (direct link).