Adobe has released a significant update to their Photoshop Touch app for the iPad, adding a number of improvements, such as a slight redesign for the iPad mini, support for pressure-sensitive styli, and some new effects.
Also worth noting is that the brushing engine has been improved to allow for smoother, more natural brush strokes.
What’s New in Version 1.4
• Optimized user interface for iPad Mini
• Smoother brush strokes
• Pressure-sensitive stylus support for Pogo Connect*, Jot Touch, and JaJa devices
• Two new Effects: Lens Flare (under “&” menu) and Stamp Pattern
• Improved grid layout for projects, tutorials, and images
• New support for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and other registered apps
• Quick access to last 5 colors with new shortcut (drag down on Color)
• Various bug fixes
For more information on the update, check out Adobe’s official blog. Photoshop Touch for iPad is available immediately from the App Store.