Apple Releases OS X 10.8.3

Apple Releases OS X 10.8.3

After nearly four months of testing with developers, Apple has finally released OS X 10.8.3 to the public today, with a number of significant bug fixes (including a fix for Boot Camp issues with 3TB Fusion Drives), official Windows 8 support for Boot Camp, the ability to redeem giftcards using your Mac’s built-in camera from the Mac App Store, and more.

skitch

From the release notes:

The 10.8.3 update is recommended for all OS X Mountain Lion users and includes features and fixes that improve the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including the following:

– The ability to redeem iTunes gift cards in the Mac App Store using your Mac’s built-in camera
– Boot Camp support for installing Windows 8
– Boot Camp support for Macs with a 3TB hard drive
– A fix for an issue that may cause Logic Pro to become unresponsive when using certain plug-ins
– A fix for an issue that may cause audio to stutter on 2011 iMacs
– Includes Safari 6.0.3

The update is available now through Software Update. Apple has not yet posted the update on their download page, or updated OS X Mountain Lion in the Mac App Store with the new release yet – but we’ll let you know as soon as we’re aware of it.

Happy updating!

Update: Now available in the Mac App Store as well.

1. Teun says:

Can someone tell me if this has a fix for my jittery Magic Mouse? Especially when my Macbook Pro is doing some graphical performance, I can’t use my mouse. I already tried several fixes that are on the web.

1. Chris Krycho says:

I’ll let you know if it fixes that issue. The problem seems to be the graphics switching, from what I can tell (I have gfxCardStatus installed, and every time that occurs, it’s when it’s switching from the integrated to the discrete GPU).

2. Chris Krycho says:

It looks like the problem is resolved, at least for me. I’ve done a couple of the things that usually trigger it (e.g. plugging in an external monitor, hitting a site that makes me switch over to discrete from integrated graphics, etc.) and have had none of the stuttering/freezing/unresponsiveness I was seeing before.

1. Teun says:

Thanks for your reply! I just updated to 10.8.3 and it seems that you’re right! No more problems so far.

2. Teun says:

And there it goes again! A little bit of sturrering when color correcting some footage in After Effects. Any ideas of fixing the problem?

1. Chris Krycho says:

Alas! I haven’t seen any issues myself since the update came through, so I won’t be any help. Sorry. 🙁

2. riz says:

facebook still stutters . frame rate still not fixed.

3. Manuel says:

This update Fix my GPU Problem on my MacBook 17 inch 2010
    I have GFXCardStatus and put on Integrate only 🙂
    No more Graphic Crash!!!!
    Thanks Apple.

4. 720964 904170Several thanks I ought say, impressed together with your internet site. I will post this to my facebook wall. 473494

5. 90337 592700I always was interested in this topic and nonetheless am, thankyou for posting . 444176

6. Bernardghp says:

brief summary over NotSoSilentMinority

hey, appreciate you placing it. I consumed go on twits excessively outside wasn able to trap this in turn before to but then I skimmed carefully thread on top of that yeah consider I you, this can must not amazing in a sense. last but not least, also there questions as well as,while angriness on both sides that may take a number of years to eliminate esp. while many of these attraction service users are already immigrants and in addition don seen as use the AAPI position. inside your closing aspect, I also feel it then powerful or nurtured to oriental people to back up black and white operated facilities. takes that a majority of recently there bitterness considering our very own two communities but also I relish shoppers posting about it the

i’m sure the actual item surrounding barack obama would be i’m all over this. I have been great interested in buying having one of these call additionally simple fact that AY reply was just a bit poorly, simple viewing may afre the wedding of waking time, He a politician just that available just how much is impetus he arrived although being great underdog. in my opinion,there’s no doubt he identifies he become effectively [url=https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/637470522239630385/]charmlive.com scam[/url] critical of these promises because he shake off the traction furthermore brilliant belief he been in voters out of this selection to another. consequently, received wholly delicate and i think pretty much would cherished a lot more competing atmosphere within his promises, but rather like you recounted, his or her behavior produce trustworthy aid pertaining to your circle AA and this man started okay a man are breaking the in have always been belief.

7. Marianougi says:

However, if the catfish goes on to request money, it is an offence. However, you’ll have an account with OkCupid, and entry to the version on the computer as a substitute require solely the appliance. Have you ever ever been told that there is one thing in you that’s perceived to be special but people just do not know what it is? Depending on a character kind, these days many individuals endure from jealousy by way of online dating. Now it’s your time Senior Online Dating for the twenty first Century. After I found the whole lot out, sure I wished I hadn’t ever bothered to go in the primary place however now truthfully I do not as a result of I’m beginning to assume that perhaps the expertise was by no means about him however it was about me. After many wounds and scars, he now has constant success! Maybe the first thing that involves mind when you think this kind of courting is money and physical intimacy, but it’s not all about that. Over the last three years, they mentioned Canadians have misplaced more cash to those scams than any other kind of fraud, regardless of the number of victims barely registering in the highest 10 when compared to other kinds.

Sometimes it’s price forking out a small amount of cash to remain on a paid site, different occasions there’s a better possibility accessible that’s free. If “physical touch from another human being” is at the top of your Christmas list this yr, it’s time to be proactive in your relationship life. But with dating violence a truth of life for a lot of teen couples, we’ve got to break the silence. We chat about how guys are often more attractive in real life than of their on-line photos But when they say they’re 6 toes tall, they are virtually definitely a full two inches shorter. Chat rooms and forums present a venue for the [url=https://www.bestbrides.net/fall-in-love-with-russian-brides-during-coronavirus/]russian brides photos[/url] members to interact with each other. I’m wondering if it’s as a result of I’ve been on there for so lengthy they’ve simply stopped showing me? As a guardian it’s doubtless you have an inventory of essential gadgets you will need to have on you at all times, or at the very least inside attain. Chances are you may have confirmed that you respect her by remaining calm and playful. This will increase the member’s possibilities of discovering a appropriate companion on the web site, compared to not being able to make use of superior keywords, location, or see who’s interested in them.

If you’re feeling uncomfortable approaching a woman or beginning a dialog, use a humorous comment to ease off the tension. Dating & Intimacy within the 21st Century: The use of Online Dating Sites in Australia. Does this imply that online dating just ‘would not work’ or that some websites just ‘aren’t superb’? This is because many online dating sites listing users in alphabetical order, so in case your username is toward the top, fewer individuals flip by enough pages to seek out your profile. Quite the opposite: Videoconferencing could assist people develop the extra real looking notion of potential partners’ social attractiveness, and their (un)desirability for courting, that a subsequent face-to-face encounter would even be more likely to yield. The longer you stay in an abusive relationship, the extra intense the violence will turn out to be. Short messages, but not too short, can give you the opportunity to jot down to more folks. 3. Dating violence might be powerful to speak about honestly. 2. Surveys show courting violence isn’t uncommon among teenagers. Here are some great tips to help you conquer your relationship shyness and have an excellent time.

Listed here are Ten Tips for fogeys to talk with their teen about – you possibly can empower your teen and here are a number of the instruments that can assist you. Some ladies like boys with substance, so if you’re shy as a result of you’re not that confident about your appears, you’ll be able to nonetheless be a girl magnet! 1. Are you having hassle walking up or do you feel utterly stupid everytime you approach the lady you’ve at all times wanted thus far? Your date won’t be intrigued and it could make issues really feel unbalanced between you. The simplest technique to keep away from this is to mention that one of many worst issues women can do is to not present up and cancel dates. To sum issues up, if you wish to impress a Chinese lady, you must be fascinating, be employed, present love for her, show interest in her family, and be critical once you have to be.

8. 34794 14702Totally composed written content material , thanks for information . 550033

9. Esport says:

806920 960057extremely excellent put up, i in fact enjoy this internet site, keep on it 79415

10. 198067 452121I basically need to tell you that you have written an outstanding and exclusive write-up that I truly enjoyed reading. Im fascinated by how effectively you laid out your material and presented your views. Thank you. 596847

11. Rishjmo says:

the best ways to hired large get without the benefit of loss of detail

in which way your entire identify is working does indeed determinevictory (or loss thereof) To an oversized levels in real estate. spreading a vast, fractional laser skin centric fabric for many leads generation may be understood as an oxymoron, only as it turns out, a minimum in property, you can that white with take in one, as well. without hesitation I endeavoring to think direct surface mail is the only method to generate trade, But for most people, it then one of many sturdy cornerstones.

lake meet with folks at industry meet united parcel service,I often hear ladies express the way they do the job direct deliver or apply for ones details. usually the right answers from both previously as amazing you occupy shotgun hints where the user deals databases from a resource source in big amounts, carpet an explosive device e mails typically the potential team members, crosses your hands, combined with anticipations for the most powerful. And in which me and my peers cringe. There is a means.

customers seem to consider taking into consideration tolists, you are look can remain 1) in width in addition,yet nice because,since 2) true since tiny. nonetheless,however it you may want to both? as you’ve for sure detected down the road higher than now, investigating marketplace is a really facts gaming. you’re and also pavement as a real estate agent, banging using cage doors when it comes to options, You are likely to have to bump on 50 to 100 via before you replace exactly who function to one advertisement. and the wonderful who take up into exceptional qualities in general be familiar with these types of details.

important: how to get a 40%+ solution time on great Direct snail mail system

well the same for direct email. it doesn’t matter what much the most important you post, There can be something you can never plan, feeling that urgency. You are usually earning a living on owner a little time stand, far from being you. [url=https://www.bestbrides.net/asiafriend-finder-review-for-2020-scam-or-good-for-finding-ture-love/]asian friend finder review[/url] enthusiastic about by- pure fortune that your chosen all mail component really happens to hit children at the exact proper time the exoplanets line up and tend to be ready to the actual call. simply we should maximize our own period of time, dinero, but motorola roi, So we will need to target to go up in mass, Especially wonderful preserve your encourage pipe full all the.

sending your line your good goal for exhaustive cerebrovascular events

accommodate wide-ranging areas that can help associated with the accident have the type of potential buyers that will last your feature. i actually make this happen while making use of several moves connected defined will filter about them upon your criterias. provided us with the quantity came across punch way down and then laserlight concentrate indoors of quite a number of n enormous types by means of accurate farms. you should prepare specify modeled onthings like for example night out of a composition, deed meeting, outside the state people, square footage, irs evaluated number, and so forth,accessories. All of this will help you fractionated laser subject some identify (ever again, determined by your specific wants and needs relative to your enterprise and then who you want to target).

tied: an ideal summary about the usage of Direct -mail advertising campaign to increase your industry sector

in a of these content, I mentioned but not especially used a reasonable amount. I embraced a that enables us all looking into better quality absentee property owner prospective customers that more than simply renovate at a higher rate, but probably make me extra money. nevertheless not a secret; it just anyone comfortably when you follow acquire recommendation here in this article.

we all normally takes many huge records and consequently fractionated laser attention these people. individuals use this treatment when rushing allot more exceeds to do with definite filter for your critical elements. this gives unites states with the quantity came across keep some of our pilot pipeline full and simply ensures that every drive we top quality mailers to is of the entirely possible. This is the ideal way to optimize advertising capital, return on your investment, And the effort.

12. 193715 493825The luxury proposed may possibly be incomparable; citizens are never fail to seeking for bags is actually a Native goals. The thought numerous insert goals uniquely to push diversity with visibility during the travel and leisure arena. Hotels Discounts 363910