Real Racing 3 today received its first update, which included new cars curtesy of Chevrolet (the Cobalt SS and the Camaro ZL1) as well as a new Hunter Mode and new events. Social features and cloud syncing were also added. It’s a freemium game, so I wouldn’t hesitate to go grab it, especially with the cool updates EA has rolled out.
From the App Store page:
New manufacturer – Chevrolet! The Cobalt SS and the Camaro ZL1 join the lineup
• New event type – Hunter! Chase down the hunted car and overtake within one lap
• 100+ new events! Total number of events now exceeds 1,000!
• Cloud Save functionality! Transfer your save data between devices
• New social features! See who is online and compare how your friends are doing with the statistics leaderboard
• Check your TSM mailbox for the latest friend notifications
• Improved tutorial and main menu
• Numerous additional improvements, fixes, and performance optimizations