• iOS
  • OS X

Apple Officially Confirms iOS 7 and OS X 10.9 With Gorgeous WWDC Banners

Apple Officially Confirms iOS 7 and OS X 10.9 With Gorgeous WWDC Banners

As Apple continues to prepare San Francisco’s Moscone Center ahead of Monday’s WWDC keynote kickoff, gorgeous new full-frame banners have been unveiled at the convention center, officially confirming both iOS 7 and OS X 10.9 (via 9to5Mac).

WWDC iOS 7 WWDC OS X 10.9

Both reflect a very clean, minimal look, again reinforcing the new cleaner, flatter, more minimal designs expected to be featured in the updates. What do you think of the new banners?

1. RV says:

WAITING

2. Nice guy says:

Ok, I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I woundnt use the word “gorgeous” to describe two very simplistic and borderline boring/ uninteresting boards. More like hideous.

3. User says:

10.9 should be a cat, marketing wise they shouldn’t change the marketing strategy until OSX 11…

1. User123 says:

Sea Lion

1. User says:

Yes because sea lions are cats.

2. User says:

That would be OS XI not OS X 11!
      It’s pronounced OS ten not OS ex.

1. User says:

Yes! I noticed that after I posted the comment.

4. 535153 346116I genuinely enjoy searching by way of on this internet site , it holds superb articles . 135069

5. 450267 827285As far as me being a member here, I wasnt aware that I was a member for any days, in fact. When the article was published I received a notification, so that I could participate inside the discussion of the post, That would explain me stumbuling upon this post. But were undoubtedly all members in the world of suggestions. 152411

6. 896495 78685I feel so. I believe your post will give those men and women a excellent reminding. And they will express thanks to you later 482723

7. 185413 570722I believe this web site has got really exceptional indited articles content material . 466447