Following the release of Logic Pro X on the Mac App Store just over a week ago, Apple has already released their first update for the new professional audio editing suite, adding a number of bug fixes, as well as general performance and stability improvements.
From the release notes:
What’s New in Version 10.0.1
This update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
• Fixes an issue that could cause content downloading to stall
• 24-bit audio files are no longer converted to 16-bit when exporting projects to AAF
• Improves stability when switching between audio editors while Flex Pitch is enabled
• Track Stacks that contain both software instrument and audio tracks will no longer be inadvertently flattened by loading a Patch
• Tuner is now available when selecting a Track Stack containing audio tracks
• Addresses graphic and selection behavior issues in the Score Editor
Apple describes Logic Pro X as “the most advanced version of Logic ever,” with a plethora of new features and tools for creative professionals, as well as a stunning new interface, integration with Final Cut Pro X, a significantly expanded set of instruments and audio effects, and more. The update is available now through the Mac App Store.
For those who haven’t downloaded the app yet, Logic Pro X is available exclusively from the Mac App Store, and will set you back $199.99.
- Logic Pro X ($199.99, Mac App Store link).