Apple released an update to Logic Pro X on Tuesday. The updates to the professional level digital audio workstation and MIDI sequencer were of the ever popular “bug fixes and performance enhancements” variety. The update comes almost a month after a July update, with similar “stability and performance tweaks.”
The latest version carries the following improvements:
- Undo commands work as expected after Flex Pitch editing
- The Vintage Electric Piano plug-in now performs correctly at all sample rates
- The Capture Last Take key command no longer erases a MIDI recording
- Double-clicking on a Drummer region now opens or closes the editor
- Addresses a graphic issue where the Piano Roll Editor could display an empty window
Apple recommends the update for all Logic Pro X users.
The Logic Pro X update comes in at 650MB and can be downloaded through Software Update.
New users can purchase the app for $199.99 from the Mac App Store. [DIRECT LINK]