The latest update of music discovery and tagging app Shazam offers instant previews when you tweet a track, (say that five times fast), and also offers faster song recognition on the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4.
The update also mentions ‘new TV experiences,’ but Shazam hasn’t yet revealed any details. Shazam’s previous update added multi-track purchases.
What’s New in Version 6.2.1:
- Much faster recognition, especially on the iPhone 4 and 3GS.
- Better recognition in difficult environments.
- Now when you tweet, your followers can play previews right in Twitter through our Twitter Card.
- Explore charts are more dynamic, showing you what’s hot in the last seven days.
- New TV experiences (US only).
Shazam is available free for the iPhone and iPad in the App Store. [DIRECT LINK]