Facebook released a significant feature update to their iOS app today, adding support for the newly-added ability to edit your own posts on the social networking site. The update also adds the ability to edit comments, add icons to comments on the posts and images of others, and provides quick one-tap access to the app’s security settings.
From the release notes:
What’s New in Version 6.6
• Edit your posts and comments, and tap to see all your changes
• Add a photo when you comment
• Express yourself with icons when you post to someone’s timeline (English only)
• Get to privacy shortcuts by tapping the lock by your name in the main menu
• Bug fixes
The update is available now, and as always, is available as a free download from the App Store – go get it!
- Facebook for iOS (direct link)