Web-based automation and productivity service IFTTT (If This Then That) has announced an update to its iOS app. The update adds better integration with Reminders and Photos, added swipe gestures, and more.
IFTTT started life as a web tool that allows a user to set up “recipes” to work with a number of services, such as Facebook, Flickr, and more, and allows them to trigger automated actions to send data over the Internet. The iOS app allows users to set up a number of iOS only actions to take advantage of iOS.
What’s New in Version 1.2.0
iOS Recipes just got a lot more powerful. Now IFTTT can add photos directly to your iPhone albums and create new to-do’s in Reminders!
- Introducing Actions for iOS Photos and Reminders
- New Feedback button in your Settings
- Vastly improved background sync for iOS 7
- Beautified your feed just a touch
- Added swipe gestures for iOS 7
- Kicking bugs and taking names
IFTTT is available for the iPhone, free in the App Store. [DIRECT LINK]