WINNERS! – Congratulations to the winners of a free copy of Postale – @slo_jet, @the_rtaylor, @MR10851, @ekhotchocolate, @huongraphics, @exserrep, @Tom2_2, @RegBazile, @AZcomm, @ChrisHuelat, @exs0dia, @djayme7, @franktan. Thanks again to all who entered, and thanks to our friend Chris Rauschnot (@24k on Twitter) for helping us with the free codes for this giveaway!
We have 13 free codes for a copy of Postale to give away, but you’ll have to act fast. These codes expire Tuesday, June 24th, so we’ll be announcing the winners for the codes at noon Eastern time on Monday, June 23rd.
Postale normally sells for $1.99 in the App Store. But you can win a code to grab a free copy of Postale by following @MacTrast on Twitter, and tweeting the following:
Win 1 of 13 copies of the great custom postcard app Postale – From @MacTrast and @24K Details here: http://mctr.st/1pZbAdA
Be sure you follow MacTrast, as we’ll notify the winners via Direct Message on Twitter.
Only Postale lets you create custom postcards using your own photos and a personalized message, then share them instantly through email, Facebook, or Twitter.
Select the layout and theme of your Postale card, place your photo just right, then type in your message. When you’re ready to share it, select one of the 29 retro-styled postage stamps to place on your postcard.
- 4 card layouts and 6 card themes built-in.
- Choose a photo from your Photo Library or snap a picture with your device’s camera from right inside the app
- Apply awesome photo effects to your photo with the highly advanced editing software built right into Postale
- Position, rotate, and scale your photo right onto the card
- Type in your own custom title and message
- Use one of over 20 retro-styled stamps or create a custom stamp from your photos
- Send right from the app via email, Facebook, or Twitter
- Save to your Gallery for review later and view all your travels on the built-in map!
- More themes and stamps available through in-app purchase.
Chris is an award winning social media and engagement consultant. He has spoken at such conferences like the International Consumer Electronics Show, I.E.E.E. Spectrum and the National Association of Broadcasters. He’s been a guest on CBS, NBC, Fox and CNN International Back Story. If you’re not already following Chris on Twitter, you should do so now.