Angry Birds Stella is now available for the iPhone and iPad in the App Store. The latest entry in Rovio’s mega money making Angry Birds franchise allows players to take on the role of Stella and five of her bird compatriots to protect Golden Island from the evil piggies.
From the Angry Birds Stella App Store Page:
- PLAY OVER 120 LEVELS! Slingshot your way through the treetops of Golden Island!
- MEET THE FIERCE FLOCK! Six fun birds with unique personalities!
- MASTER THE MOVES! New kick-ass superpowers – tap and hold to target attacks!
- STOP BAD PRINCESS! Her pesky piggies are wreaking havoc across the island!
- COMPLETE YOUR SCRAPBOOK! Collect pics and wacky outfits to use in the game!
- SEE FRIENDS’ SCORES! Then try to beat them (but don’t fall out!)
- SCAN YOUR TELEPODS! Bring extra-special birds into the game!
- ENJOY LUSH GRAPHICS! Vivid visuals that put the “gold” in Golden Island!
While the game itself is free, there are, of course, numerous in-app purchases available, ranging from a Pouch of Coins for $1.99, all the way up to a Chest of Coins for $54.99.
Angry Birds Stella is available free for the iPhone and iPad in the App Store. [DIRECT LINK]