Sunday saw Apple announce its campaign to support the upcoming World AIDS Day. Apple has now confirmed the items it will be offering a special (RED) gift card with on Black Friday.
The promotion for U.S. stores sees Apple offering a (RED) gift card to customers who purchase qualifying products in store or online on Black Friday.
Gift card amounts vary, with a $50 gift card being offered for iPhone purchases, $100 on select Macs, $50 on qualifying iPads, and more.
The sale includes the following products:
- iPhone ($50): iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c – (Except for those made with no money down through the online store.)
- iPad ($50): iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- Mac ($100): iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Retina iMac, Retina MacBook Pro
- iPod ($25): iPod touch, iPod nano
- Apple TV ($25)
- Beats by Dr. Dre ($25): headphones and speakers
The (RED) promotion runs for one day, Black Friday, November 28, and runs for that day only, and while supplies last. Apple will also be donating a portion of its in-store and online retail sales from Black Friday, November 28 and Cyber Monday, December 1 to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS.