Walmart will be offering discounts on Apple’s iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, and iPhone 6 as part of their Pre-Black Friday sale event. The deals will kick0ff on Friday, November 21 at 8:00AM local time at Walmart’s U.S. locations.
Walmart will offer a 16GB Wi-Fi only iPad Air 2 for $489, and will include a $100 Walmart gift card in the deal. The chain will also offer a 16GB Wi-Fi only iPad mini 3 for $389, including a $100 Walmart gift card.
The retailer will also be offering a 16GB iPhone 6 up for sale at $179 with a two-year contract, and will also throw in a $75 Walmart gift card in on the deal. The big-box retailer will also give up a $75 gift card when you buy an iPhone 5s for $79 with a two-year contract.
All iPhone 6 and iPhone 5s purchases made via AT&T Next or Verizon Edge plans will require $0 down from qualified customers, and will also include the gift card.
The deals are available for as long as “supplies last.”
The list of items Walmart will be offering during the Pre-Black Friday promotion include:
- Samsung 58” Class Smart LED HDTV – $698 (special buy)
- Samsung 40” Class LED HDTV with “Frozen Sing-Along Edition” – $298 (special buy)
- New iPad Air 2 16 GB, WiFi – $489 with a $100 Walmart gift card
- Get a $75 gift card with the purchase of the iPhone 6 or 5s
o iPhone 6 available for $179 or iPhone 5s for $79 with a two year service agreement on Sprint, AT&T or Verizon
o iPhone 6 and 5s available for $0 down for AT&T Next or Verizon Edge customers – plans available in select markets
- 4-Pc Table Tennis Set – $79 (special buy)
- A variety of “Frozen” special buys
- Black & Decker 18v 2-Battery NiCad Drill – $69.88 ($20 savings)
- Hoover High Performance Bagless Upright Vacuum – $98 (special buy)
For more information, visit the Walmart website.
For more Black Friday deals, along with any other “Pre-Black Friday” deals we find, be sure to check out our Black Friday 2014 posts.