Apple has released Safari 8.0.2 for OS X Yosemite. Apple released Safari 8.0.1 right days ago, and then quickly pulling it back due to issues where some users couldn’t access Safari after installing the 8.0.1 update.
The Safari 8.0.2 for OS X Yosemite update is available to download through the Mac App Store.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent history from syncing across devices if iCloud Drive is not on
- Fixes an issue that could prevent a saved password from being autofilled after two devices are added to iCloud Keychain
- Improves the performance of WebGL graphics on Retina displays
- Allows users to import usernames and passwords from Firefox
- Fixes a rare issue in which some users were unable to access Safari after installing the 8.0.1 update
Apple has also released Safari 7.1.2 for OS X Mavericks, and Safari 6.2.2 for OS X Mountain Lion.