Hot on the heels of its availability in the Apple retail store, FiftyThree’s popular Bluetooth Pencil stylus for the iPad is now available in a new gold brushed and anodized finish version. The new color matches that of the gold iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 models, and is available for $59.95.
FiftyThree first unveiled the Pencil stylus just over a year ago bringing a carpenter pencil’s design to the stylus market. The Pencil stylus pairs over Bluetooth with the iPad enabling smart features in a number of apps including FiftyThree’s popularPaper iPad app for sketching.
Pencil’s features include:
- Surface Pressure: Expressive from every angle. Use Pencil’s unique tip to create lines of any size without any settings.
- Palm Rejection:Rest your hand on the screen and write from any angle without calibration or setup.
- Erase:Pencil’s unique builtin eraser lets you try anything knowing an eraser is only a flip away.
- Blend: Use your finger to smooth rough edges and blend colors directly on the page. Create beautiful color transitions for charts, skies, and shadows.
- Accurate Sensing:Pencil’s tip and erasers are plated in 14k gold for lighting fast, accurate reaction.
- Lasting power:Pencil’s builtin battery charges off any USB port in under 90 minutes, and delivers power for up to one month.
- Settings Free Bluetooth:Bluetooth connection without settings menus or confusing pairing rituals.
Paper by Fifty-Three for the iPad is available FREE in the App Store. (Offers in-app purchases.) [DIRECT LINK]
Pencil Gold stylus is available for pre-order for $59.95 starting today at shop.fiftythree.com with orders shipping Tuesday, February 3rd. The Pencil stylus lineup is also available online at Apple and Amazon.