Last year’s popular “The Lego Movie” has finally been made into an iOS game! The LEGO Movie Game is now available for $4.99, in the iOS App Store.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- A delightful and surprising mix of over 90 characters as seen from the film, including Batman, Superman, the Green Ninja, Gandalf, Benny, and more.
- Journey through fantastical worlds like Flatbush Gulch, Cloud Cuckoo Land, and more in 45 exciting levels!
- Smash bricks in a fascinating environment made of LEGO bricks.
- Collect and use LEGO instruction pages to build in a new way.
- Harness the awesome power of the Master Builders to virtually build extraordinary LEGO creations.
- Enjoy a brand new animation style as seen in the film that simulates the movement of actual LEGO toy sets.
Players take the role of Emmet, an everyday kind of LEGO guy who thinks every thing is AWESOME! Emmet doesn’t know it yet, but he’s the chosen one who will take on the job of saving the world from an evil tyrant. You’ll play through 45 levels, based on the movie, and including such worlds as Cloud Cuckoo Land and Flatbush Gulch.
The game offers over 90 characters from the movie, including Batman, Superman, the Green Ninja, Gandalf, Benny, and more.
Make sure you’ve got plenty of space available on your iOS device, as the LEGO Movie game weighs in at 1.16GB, requiring 2.2GB of space to install over-the-air, or 1.1GB of space if you install it via iTunes. The developer also advises that you restart your device after installing as this will resolve some stability issues. Also be sure you have installed the most recent version of iOS.
The game offers in-app purchases, but for a limited time only, the “Confetti” and “Bubble” Red Brick abilities are free to celebrate the game’s launch.
The LEGO Movie Video Game is available for the iPhone and iPad in the App Store for $4.99. [DIRECT LINK]