Developer ArchSquare has announced Clover Clover – a sequence puzzle game for the Apple Watch. The game is played much like the popular 70s memory game, Simon.
“‘Clover’ is a memory game of listening to the sequence and repeating it back accordingly. There are 4 game modes to challenge your memory brain power.”
4 Games in One:
- Classical: repeat the sequence in the same order
- Reverse: repeat the sequence in the reverse order
- Opposite: repeat the sequence in the same order, but on the opposite side. If red, then yellow and so forth
- Monochrome: repeat the sequence in the same order, but all the colors are the same
- Track High Scores for all games, locally or globally on GameCenter
- Progressively get harder in higher sequences
- Simple, classic game play design
- Fit for all ages
The company recently announced their All Words Up game, which allows you to play a Boggle-like word game on your Watch.