Many iPad users use their finger for the touchscreen interface of their favorite tablet, but some don’t find their finger to be nearly precise enough for entering notes and drawing. The Hand Stylus is an ultra-precise stylus designed for use with your iPad for taking notes, drawing, and more.
The Hand Stylus is masterfully designed to provide maximum precision while operating your touch-screen devices. Its optimized, slim 4mm rubber tip is perfect for taking notes, drawing, typing, playing games, and more—plus, it conveniently retracts when not in use.
“No stylus exhibits more thought than the Hand Stylus… Nicely weighted, great-feeling barrel; retractable nib—the smallest, sharpest one in the business…” David Pogue, The New York Times
- Includes the world’s smallest conductive-silicone 4 mm rubber tip
- Wear the tip down evenly w/ auto-rotating functionality
- Easily select items on small screens
- Create digital drawings w/ the physical sensation of using a real pen
- Collect accurate signatures for purchases— great for merchants!
- Eliminate fingerprints on your touch screens
- Easily replace the tip when needed
- Any touch-screen device
- Most screen protectors (more difficult on thicker screen protectors)
- Weight: 2 oz
- Dimensions: 5.25″L
- Hand Stylus (black)
- Free shipping
- Ships to: Continental US
- Shipping lead time: 1-2 weeks
- All sales final