The Apple and IBM MobileFirst Enterprise partnership continues to bear fruit, as the duo on Tuesday debuted 10 new enterprise apps for the iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. The apps cover several industries, including tools for government inspectors, business travelers and managers, and field service professionals.
The latest apps bring the number of iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch apps built for the enterprise under Apple’s IBM MobileFirst for iOS partnership to 32 in total.
The new apps are:
- Shift Track for Managers (iPad)
- Shift Sync for Employees (iPhone, Apple Watch)
- Travel Plan for Business Travelers (iPhone)
- Travel Track for Business Travelers (iPhone, Apple Watch)
- Loan Advise for Mortgage Officers (iPad)
- Loan Track for Mortage Officers (iPhone)
- Expert Resolve for Field Service Professionals (iPad)
- Asset Inspect for Field Technicians (iPhone)
- Field Inspect for Government Inspectors (iPad)
- Safe Site for Forepersons (iPhone)
The new apps join a roster of 22 apps Apple and IBM have previously announced since teaming up just over a year ago. The partnership is designed to promoted iOS devices running enterprise apps into corporations. The deal makes use of IBM’s expertise in various industries. The partnership also offers AppleCare for Enterprise, as well as other focused services.
For more information, and a full list of MobileFirst for iOS apps, visit Apple’s website.