While the Mac is one of the easiest to use computers around, OS X does require occasional maintenance to keep running in tip-top shape. Drive Genius 4 silently works to speed up, clean up, protect, and even bring your Mac back from the dead.
Like any working machine, your Mac requires maintenance to keep it running smoothly. Drive Genius is the clear choice by Mac users in the know (including the Apple Genius Bar), and silently works to speed up, clean up, protect, and even bring your Mac back from the dead. Keep up-to-date on potential hard drive issues with Drive Genius’ alert system—and see below for the epic list of features included.
- Create a bootable secondary drive to easily repair your main hard drive w/ the new BootWell feature
- Optimize & speed up your Mac for maximum performance
- Alerts you of problems before they escalate into major issues
- Find large files & duplicates; delete ones you don’t need
- Personalize, set custom icons & make drive identification easier
- Measure the performance of your drive & check for hardware related problems
- Check for possible file & folder corruption to prevent data loss
- Repair most kinds of logical file & folder errors to prevent future critical problems
- Mac OS X 10.8 or newer
- 1GB RAM minimum
- For maintenance purposes, most Drive Genius 4 utilities work on the primary startup drive “live” with no need for a secondary startup drive. However all repair and recovery utilities require starting your computer from a secondary drive so they can have exclusive access to your primary drive.
- Version 4
- Minor updates included
- Length of access: lifetime
- All sales final
- Instant digital redemption