You think you have what it takes to make a popular iOS game? Well, MacTrast Deals does too! That’s why were offering you this free iOS game hacking course! Grab it, and prove us right!
Take a quick gaming break and learn to create your own real-life iOS game— for free! This 8-week course covers a wide range of game formats so you are prepared to build your games just as you want them. This course works so well, they use it to teach the brainiacs over at MIT, UC Berkeley, and Carnegie Mellon.
- Build iPhone games using tutorials
- Learn Objective-C, Xcode & SpriteBuilder by cloning Flappy Bird, Game of Life & Angry Birds
- Create & finish your own iPhone game using 17,000 free art assets
- Publish your own game to the App Store
- View lectures & talks by industry experts
- Access instant 1-on-1 support with pro developers at Codementor
- Mac 10.9 and up
- Latest version of Xcode & Spritebuilder
Double check if your computer is supported here.
Make School was founded in 2012, and has taught over 500 students through in-person courses and over a million students through online tutorials. They’ve previously worked at startups, small businesses, game companies, and tech companies. They’ve lectured and taught at MIT, Carnegie Mellon, UC Berkeley, Stanford, and INSEAD.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
- Instant digital redemption