Melbourne, Australia-based independent developer Imperative Software Pty Ltd has released for Meetings 1.0 for the iPad, which enables the recording of notes, agenda items, actions, remarks and more.
for Meetings takes a fresh approach to representing and editing meeting notes. Select content by swiping down the side of the page to effortlessly move, copy, delete or indent using simple gestures. Visualise attendees around a table. Drag to connect them to content or mark them as an apology or absent.
for Meetings Features Include:
- Structure content using bullet points and numbered lists
- Record notes, agenda items, actions, motions and more
- Visualize attendees around a table, apologies and absentees
- Drag attendees to connect them to content
- Update multiple lines with a single tap
- Publish content as an agenda, notes or minutes
- Use tags to organize meetings
- Import meetings from the calendar
- Use an existing meeting as a template
- Search meetings by tags, attendees, actions, content or any combination
- Common searches can be saved as presets for fast selection
for Meetings 1.0 for the iPad is Free and is available in the App Store. [GET IT HERE]
While the free version has a limit of 20 meetings, users may make a one time in-app purchase of $24.95 (USD) to remove the meetings limit.