There are two “universal truths” for iOS device owners. First, the devices always need to be charged, and second, we always run out of storage space on our devices. This week’s Indiegogo of the Week, the MemoriesCable, fixes both of those problems.
The next evolution of storage:
- MemoriesCable lets you store and manage data
- Automatically backs up and charges your iOS device
- Expand your Memory on the Go
Main features of MemoriesCable:
- Carry all your movies, music, photos and documents on the MemoriesCable wherever you go
- Stream your music or movies to your iPhone/iPad without taking up space on your phone or tablet
- Backup your photos and videos to MemoriesCable and clear up space on your iPhone
- Access and manage files in your cloud storage, such as Dropbox and Google Drive
- Backup all the photos, albums and movies from your social media accounts, such as Facebook, Instagram and Flickr
- Secure your files and folders with passwords
- Use Touch ID to secure unauthorized access to the i-FlashDrive ONE app and also lock the MemoriesCable so it cant be accessed without your personal secure passcode
- AirPlay your movies straight to your big-screen TV easily
- Record, transfer or share your voice recordings easily
- Free i-FlashDrive ONE app is available on the AppStore and is packed full of amazing features and solutions.
- The compact size and portability means you don’t need clunky hard drives with you any more. And maybe your iPhone can replace even needing to carry your laptop with you.
The MemoriesCable is compatible with all iOS devices featuring a Lightning port, and will be compatible with iOS 9.
The MemoriesCable is available in various storage sizes, and also available for use with USB 2.0 & 3.0 capable computers.
If the MemoriesCable looks like the answer to your iOS device storage prayers, visit the MemoriesCable Indiegogo page for more information.
Have you seen, or even better yet do you have, a current Kickstarter or Indiegogo project you’d like us to check out? If you do then drop me a line at email@example.com. Tell me all about the project, and why you think it would make a good subject for a future Kickstarter/Indiegogo Project of the Week. If I agree, I’ll contact you for more information.