Like almost any gamer, you have some great ideas for a game, but have no idea as to how to put it all together. Today’s deal will help you learn by doing. You’ll learn mobile game development by building 15 games. No previous experience required.
- Build valuable app & web development skills
- Gain access to source code & game assets
- Learn how to make money w/ ads & in-app purchases
- Build knowledge on how to publish your games to iOS, Android & Amazon
- Create 15 games from scratch
- Understand the hybrid app development process
- Use the Intel XDK to emulate & test remotely
- Internet required
- Code editor, such as Brackets, Sublime Text, orIntel XDK
- Intel XDK
- Local web server (if using Intel XDK or Brackets as code editors, you’ll be fine)
- To publish apps to iOS, you’ll need an Apple Developer account
- To publish apps at Google Play, you’ll need a developer account
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
Pablo Navarro is the founder of ZENVA, as well as a web and mobile app developer and entrepreneur. Besides teaching courses on how to create games, apps, and websites to over 85,000 students, Pablo has created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel. Pablo holds a Master ofInformation Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!
- All sales final
- Instant digital redemption